BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The gas sale episode, the ghost of Wade Boggs

Hmmm, to be honest I'm not sure I've seen the gas sale one. I'll have to look into that. 

Just remembered, I also really enjoyed the episode where they're worried about the Chinese factory across the street and send Dee in to spy while they're trying to spend "alone time" with their computer. The Gang Spies Like U.S. I think it's called. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, PR said:

*watches everyone bicker out first round picks.

*Has no first round pick himself*

*Shrugs*

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Don't feel bad, neither do i.

Me three. But I reiterate, this will be the last year you see me without a 1st. If you're trying to get my 1 off me, that offer better be serious. They sure as hell ain't coming cheap.

• Like 2

Y’all think it would be okay to place a bid on a RFA while I’m waiting for the trade to be approved? Don’t want to miss out by waiting too long. Wasn’t going to but there might be a 7th round tagged player that interests me upon further review. 

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

Y’all think it would be okay to place a bid on a RFA while I’m waiting for the trade to be approved? Don’t want to miss out by waiting too long. Wasn’t going to but there might be a 7th round tagged player that interests me upon further review. 

Is the trade already posted? If so, 100% fine.

6 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Well the reality of this is SURE, it's fine. You just have to then be prepared for the fact that if for some reason it doesn't go through you're stuck giving up a higher selection. Myself, I wouldn't do it. But it's your show.

33 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Hmmm, to be honest I'm not sure I've seen the gas sale one. I'll have to look into that. 

Just remembered, I also really enjoyed the episode where they're worried about the Chinese factory across the street and send Dee in to spy while they're trying to spend "alone time" with their computer. The Gang Spies Like U.S. I think it's called. 

always-sunny-gas-crisis.gif

• Like 2

Just now, RTTRUTH said:

On It's Always Sunny again, some of the Lethal Weapon episodes are great. Especially the older ones. The very new one didn't really do it for me.

I’m a sucker for early Sunny tbh. Albeit the “my tools” out of his trunk scene slays me.

My zip ties, pliers, duct tape, plastic covering, a knife…

• Like 1