BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Literally the only positions I had an issue with were OT, where you listed a 13-4 team's starting left tackle as a "JAG," and safety, where I made my case that not only are my starting safeties at least on par with the team you put at No. 1, but I have better depth there too. Calm the **** down and stop taking personal shots.

Did you just tell someone to stop taking personal shots? The king of taking personal shots at someone is telling someone else not to? Okay I'll stop I wouldn't want you to cry.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

@wwhickok great job on these as always.  Gives us something to ***** about while we see how someone else views our rosters.

I just to do a mental point +/- game when ranking guys. Like for example if you got an elite OT but then 3 really really bad ones, you gain rank for your good one but probably end up middle of the pack because of the not so good ones if that makes sense.

5 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

How did I move them? 

you mean other than trying to switch to a different standard every time I showed Marcus Williams > Jessie Bates

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Did you just tell someone to stop taking personal shots? The king of taking personal shots at someone is telling someone else not to? Okay I'll stop I wouldn't want you to cry.

I didn't say a single negative thing about you personally here. Cut the bull****.

Just now, Blue said:

you mean other than trying to switch to a different standard every time I showed Marcus Williams > Jessie Bates

I didn't say a single negative thing about you personally here. Cut the bull****.

Oh you wanna get personal? You remind me of a child that never got a whoopin as a kid who cried until they got the toy they wanted.