BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

1 minute ago, Scoundrel said:

I found it interesting that the draft network had Isaiah Spiller as their overall RB 1 even after his pro day testing. I thought they just hadn’t adjusted their big board but they released a video like 4 or 5 days ago where all their draft guys talk about what they like about him. He’s not my number 1 RB in the class that’s for sure. 

I have him for certain behind Hall and Walker. There are another couple of guys I like that at least intrigue me. He has good bloodlines and natural ability, but there's a lot that leaves me wanting on film and off the field. Maybe he figures it out, but I have some concerns.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have him for certain behind Hall and Walker. There are another couple of guys I like that at least intrigue me. He has good bloodlines and natural ability, but there's a lot that leaves me wanting on film and off the field. Maybe he figures it out, but I have some concerns.

I definitely didn’t see his value before our 7th round but worth a flier for me

7 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I definitely didn’t see his value before our 7th round but worth a flier for me

If I'm a RB needy team with a stable lockerroom and good talent elsewhere, I'd take a flier on him early Day 3 personally, someone like Tampa, KC, or Buffalo. 

9 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

I just I just can’t lmao. Please go read the pound for pound thread in the draft forum if you haven’t already. Specifically the last couple of posts.

That guy is SURELY joking, right??

Undrafted BDL player drafted highest in the real draft: Matthew Butler / Marcus Jones
BDL drafted player who goes undrafted in the real draft: Justyn Ross? Damone Clark
Player with the biggest + rating:   Ridder
Player with the biggest - rating (excluding guys who go undrafted): Damone Clark is a strong possibility 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:
20 minutes ago, Jlash said:

That guy is SURELY joking, right??

No

He was berated in the Browns forum and then went into the Texans forum insistent that they’d trade for Watson no matter what the other reports said and they’d make it happen no matter what. Sometimes there’s no justice in this world. It’s like losing to a guy with 7/2 off suit who flops 7-7-2 when you have pocket aces

• Like 3