Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (Q Tarantino)

vike daddy

Just now, Calvert28 said:

He let me down a little with Django but the only thing wrong with that movie IMO was Foxx. But yea other then that I have loved all of his movies. Haven't seen Hateful Eight yet. Heard mixed reviews. 

Hateful Eight would have been a flawless 10/10 movie if not for two issues I cannot get past.  I tried to get past them, but it was worse the second time I watched it.  Narration and a pointless flashback bring Hateful Eight to an 8/10. 

35 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Hateful Eight would have been a flawless 10/10 movie if not for two issues I cannot get past.  I tried to get past them, but it was worse the second time I watched it.  Narration and a pointless flashback bring Hateful Eight to an 8/10. 

especially the narration.

i watched it a 2nd time and muted it during the narration and it was much better.

i would advise that. the only thing you miss is a spoiler that happens in the next 5 minutes.

mute the narration.

On 6/27/2018 at 12:03 PM, HorizontoZenith said:

i can't think which flashback you are referring to here...

9 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The one where it goes back to show when Roth and Madsen and the others first show up at the place and kill the owners. 

at first I was fine with that scene.. but thinking about it now..I can see why QT should of cut that scene..really wasn't needed in the film.. should of been used for the deleted scenes part on the blue-ray

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Quentin Tarantino has found his Charles Manson. The filmmaker is currently in production on his latest movie, Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, which will be his ninth overall as a director. The casting process has been ongoing during the course of production, as Tarantino is assembling a massive ensemble for his latest. Thanks to a new report, we have word that he's cast Damon Herriman as the infamous Charles Manson. The Australian actor is best known for his role on FX's Justified.

Initially, it seemed like this movie was going to sort of be about Manson, a cult leader who put together a "family" that committed a series of brutal murders during the year in which Once Upon a Time in Hollywood takes place. Though, it looks like this will be a movie about Charles Manson, inasmuch as Inglourious Basterds is a movie about Adolf Hitler.

https://movieweb.com/once-upon-a-time-in-hollywood-cast-charlie-manson-damon-herriman/

28 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The casting of Lena Dunham just takes every ounce of excitement I had about this movie away. 

Why? I get people don’t like her but how does it just take away your excitement for the movie? It’s probably not even a big role.

5 minutes ago, RamRod said:

Why? I get people don’t like her but how does it just take away your excitement for the movie? It’s probably not even a big role.

It's like... I really love gyros, okay?  I get excited about gyros.  I hype myself up for every gyro when I know I'm gonna eat a gyro.  If I knew there was going to be traces of poop in that gyro because the person who made the gyro forgot to wash his hands or didn't wear gloves, I am less excited for that gyro.  Lena Dunham is that trace amount.