Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Maybe I'm applying too much of my own logic here and not PickleBrain, but if Pickle was Town and his ability really works as he claims, doesn't it make more sense to give those tainted tokens to Josh or Gopher, just to see if they're really inactive or just hiding from the thread? Or Nacho on the same grounds? Or Forge, who also admitted to giving outed scum a token?

Or even just not giving anyone a token and letting it be given to a random scum player...?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

One thing i'd like to here from @Pickle Rick, is what exactly made me his "biggest scum read", to the point he was confident throwing a tainted coin on me, and the consequences of that for town.  Like...an explanation on that might help.  Seemed to come out of kinda nowhere with way too much confidence, and weird that no real reasoning was applied.

That said, the coin trail from Wolfy to Pickle is bothering me a bit.  Seems a bit too convenient.  Like as he was going down, Wolfy was clearly a sinking ship.  He was messing up pretty bad, mixing up characters, etc.  But would he really have compounded that by sending out a trail directly to his scum buddy?  I feel like the answer to that is...maybe.  But it still seems a bit too easy.

All this other stuff Pickle is doing still seems ultra shady, and counterproductive at best though...

You stated hard that matts was lying about his claim

You passed the potential blame for a mislynch yesterday to someone else 

You were looking for others to give you an alternative to wolfe 

55 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Easy lynch candidate, you know, all those votes on me and the famous line "mafia hunt others"

Mafia want to kill town at night and get the easy lynch of me.   

WIFOM in my opinion. At this point I believe you are the most known threat to town. If mafia thought you werent a threat after you *poison* upgrade pointed Wolfy and you openly claimed it, I tend to believe you are in fact mafia.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

So you confirm you aren't reading.  I already said I have to give them or they ain't tainted.  

Yeah and I said I don't believe you at all, period. Just like how I don't believe you "always play for Town" as an Indy considering the example I gave you, which you have no defense for.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil 2.0 is dead red scum 

Yeah I'm not. I'm actually Town. You're not Town at best and scum at worst.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

WIFOM in my opinion. At this point I believe you are the most known threat to town. If mafia thought you werent a threat after you *poison* upgrade pointed Wolfy and you openly claimed it, I tend to believe you are in fact mafia.

What happened to wolfe?

No one but me knows what the true meaning of "tainted" is.  Nothing happened to wofe from the tainted token that they know of, so why would I be a threat.  They would just try and get me lynched bc they know it's easy 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

What happened to wolfe?

He got voted out. You claiming that your upgrade point did that? 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

No one but me knows what the true meaning of "tainted" is.  Nothing happened to wofe from the tainted token that they know of, so why would I be a threat.  They would just try and get me lynched bc they know it's easy 

Again WIFOM. You are trying to tell us that your points are bad to mafia. You are trying to say that you gave a bad point to the mafia. You are trying to say they wont know the bad stuff happens. None of these things are confirmable. You have openly claimed to not be town, I believe you. Thus you will receive my vote. 

Answer Tug as well why you thought he was the biggest scum read. 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

He got voted out. You claiming that your upgrade point did that? 

Again WIFOM. You are trying to tell us that your points are bad to mafia. You are trying to say that you gave a bad point to the mafia. You are trying to say they wont know the bad stuff happens. None of these things are confirmable. You have openly claimed to not be town, I believe you. Thus you will receive my vote. 

Answer Tug as well why you thought he was the biggest scum read. 

So slappy and mwil are confirmed to be liars and not reading, that's nice 

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Underlined: Pretty sure that was Forge that said if he was town it was TK3's fault.
Italicized: He only said he was open to other options since I was so focused on the move thing.