Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Would agree. I hate getting into order of operation, but certainly could be in play. 

I do maybe have a slight conversion fear, to I won't lie. 

I think you are the second person that mentioned this. Is conversion a thing in Mass Effect?

Just now, The Orca said:

Nope. Tk3 didn't buss Pickle he tried to save him...thanks for playing Blue is scum 

What a little baby. Can't handle other people playing better Town games than you, so you have to try to sabotage the game.

Fwiw, and I think any subject matter expert would agree (I'll tag @ET80 and @Tugboat to weigh in) there's a realistic chance that there's a scum conversion ability given the reapers indoctrinations. I'm not saying it's likely, but I'm definitely going to say not impossible. And tk3 is the number one draft choice on night 2

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

What a little baby. Can't handle other people playing better Town games than you, so you have to try to sabotage the game.

Blue trying to get me to go loco making stuff up

@Forge anything good to drink tonight, id ask Swoosh to calm myself, but he is taking a break still i think 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think you are the second person that mentioned this. Is conversion a thing in Mass Effect?

Reapers can indoctrinate. Anyone in close proximity to reapers for long times come to follow the beliefs of the reapers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I told you all yesterday, D2 I got a crap ton. More than wolf...insane amount

More spin from Blue 

I remember you claiming this.

For the purpose of not spiraling away from the topic, just put Blue on the backburner and stick to TK3, MWil, Nacho and Jlash since they appear to be the people involved.

@The Orca I am open to this theory that you have about the moves. I have a question as it pertains to everyone talking about MWil.

If JLash prevents people from targeting him, how did you successfully target him? In most cases a Role Block takes precedent.

Orca is a bus driver. He didn't select jlash. He picks two targets and anyone selecting one of those two targets to use their move on gets driven to the other person. 

@The Orca I am open to this theory that you have about the moves. I have a question as it pertains to everyone talking about MWil.

If JLash prevents people from targeting him, how did you successfully target him? In most cases a Role Block takes precedent.

He said he tried to target Nacho, my move came first, he ended up at Mwil...thus confirming the order of events and my move working as intended 

Redirects come before roleblocks unless the redirecter is blocked 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Reapers can indoctrinate. Anyone in close proximity to reapers for long times come to follow the beliefs of the reapers

This would mean that a 13-4 balance would not be likely. If conversions are possible, that would give Mafia a pretty strong advantage.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Fwiw, and I think any subject matter expert would agree (I'll tag @ET80 and @Tugboat to weigh in) there's a realistic chance that there's a scum conversion ability given the reapers indoctrinations. I'm not saying it's likely, but I'm definitely going to say not impossible. And tk3 is the number one draft choice on night 2

The thing that concerns me in that regard, is that we haven't really found any Cerberus.  I don't know how that'd work within the confines of this game though.  Especially considering The Illusive Man appears to not be a character in the game, but a named part of the storyline.

• Like 1