Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

I did not. I dont even know how that works since its a night move...next day maybe...in that case Tk3 and Nacho got their points flipped yesterday before night moves 

Thought you had the ability to drive points from Target A to Target B? You claimed something to that effect.

Just now, The Orca said:

I can...that would be fun 

Awesome. Protect yourself the rest of the game with it. Keep the person you switch it to under lock and key. If you are ever the target, you will have the results ready to provide.

We just gotta start getting people to claim what they did and why.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Orca just said his bus drive protects from kills did he not?

oof

bus driver just swaps all roles targeting two players onto each other

typically you would bus drive 1 heavy town read (hit target) with 1 heavy scum read, in an attempt to make scum hit themselves, much like a standard redirect

it doesn't inherently prevent a kill, it just protects a town read and pushes it onto a scum read

Forge was the one who protected from the kill (or Blue claims that Blue was the one who protected).. Orca just changed the person who was Hit/Protected

19 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm curious about something, actually.

@Jlashdid you shoot Slappy on N1?

Nah I've never targeted slappy. I followed Orca N1, and used lvl 1 singularity on bcb N1 but he died.

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@Jlash how many points did you get last night?

4. Couldn't use any though.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

Thought you had the ability to drive points from Target A to Target B? You claimed something to that effect.

He's been very clear

One level drives points, one level drives moves, one level drives points AND moves

He hasn't been clear WHY he is rotating between the levels (is level 3 not allowed 2 nights in a row?)