Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, The Orca said:

Tk3 is going down

lol.. he definitely isn't

I actually don't think you're lying.. but your interpretation of the result is wrong

My move on Forge failed too.. maybe I was RBed before any of your stuff triggered, or some other move got in the way

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Tk3 caught red handed lying about what he did at night

Forge: Nothing to see here 

I think you need more. TK has done too much to consider voting on so little. I'm open to voting him, but you have to give me something better than this

• Like 1

Okay, ignoring Orca because he has nothing of value to contribute right now apparently:

Gopher is obviously spending tokens, giving his tokens out, and doing Night moves or he would have been replaced like Josh was. There is absolutely zero downside to voting him up and forcing him to contribute to the thread today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Tk3 caught red handed lying about what he did at night

Forge: Nothing to see here 

I'm about to have an enjoyable game ruined by you arguing with me for however many days this thing goes, aren't I?

6 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

what you posted looks like nonsense to me

its an investigative tree. its how I investigated wolf's tokens N1

Every move has been searchable using Mass Effect wiki. The ones that don't line up have mostly been fake. Not insinuating thats the case here, but I have done it for every claimed move.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Every move has been searchable using Mass Effect wiki. The ones that don't line up have mostly been fake. Not insinuating thats the case here, but I have done it for every claimed move.

what, AI Hacking? I knew what character JLash was on Day 2 and that lines up exactly with a character who is 100% in this game.