Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If this is real you gotta be prepared for the consequences because he has probably been the most impactful "town-lean" that I have. Day 2 outing Wolf and proposing the point allocation day 1. 

Almost a lock that he's just messing around. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I wish that this was an all time great galaxy brain moment where Orca, as scum, bussed TK,  who bussed Wolfie. 

The problem I am having with the situation is that both Tk3 and Orca have played very town games in my eyes. This situation from last night makes very little sense to me. From Orca choosing Nacho and Mwil to swap all the way to TK3 claiming his move failed on Mwil, when anyone who has been redirected was told the player they ended up on. Tk3 doubled down on it too. One of them almost has to be lying, especially since it is confirmed that Jlash and I both used moves on Josh(Mwil 1.1) night 2 with Jlash's move preventing moves from targeting him.

The mechanic question is whether a redirect happens before the roleblock. I tend to believe that Orca is right that the redirect should come before the roleblock (assuming the roleblock doesn't target the redirector)

7 hours ago, Jlash said:

I'm not sure how much I'll be available today, but I'll share what else I have in case another wave of nonsense washes over regarding me.

N1 Orca had 5 moves used on/by him. This was including upgrade shekels. 

N2 Nacho had 3 moves used on/by him. This was excluding any shekels.

N3 Gopher also had 3 moves used on/by him, excluding shekels.

It's why I've been asking what amount of moves including/excluding upgrades given would be shady.

I only used one move myself so that means two people visited me. Interesting.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

The problem I am having with the situation is that both Tk3 and Orca have played very town games in my eyes. This situation from last night makes very little sense to me. From Orca choosing Nacho and Mwil to swap all the way to TK3 claiming his move failed on Mwil, when anyone who has been redirected was told the player they ended up on. Tk3 doubled down on it too. One of them almost has to be lying, especially since it is confirmed that Jlash and I both used moves on Josh(Mwil 1.1) night 2 with Jlash's move preventing moves from targeting him.

The mechanic question is whether a redirect happens before the roleblock. I tend to believe that Orca is right that the redirect should come before the roleblock (assuming the roleblock doesn't target the redirector)

Wait what

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Hold up for a minute and recap those claims for me on Mwil 1.1 on Night 2.

He's calling Josh / Mwil hybrid Mwil 1.1. 

Your move was on original Mwil 1.0 

So when he's saying they targeted Mwil 1.1 on night 2, he actually means they targeted Josh