Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

JLash's ability roleblocks and prevents the person from getting or giving points (If i remember correctly) and this is why I thought Jlash was lying because the move I used prevents him from getting or SPENDING upgrade points. MWil's move failed last night but it was an already upgraded move. This makes sense with Jlash's claim.

So lets break this down.

I am pretty sure the following players are town barring any conversions:

ET
Blue
Forge
TK3
Orca
Jlash
Josh/MWil 1.1
TKN
Myself

That leaves Tugboat and Gopher as the last mafia. Does anyone have any problems with this list? I can go through reasons for each person.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

So lets break this down.

ET
Blue
Forge
TK3
Orca
Jlash
Josh/MWil 1.1
TKN
Myself

That leaves Tugboat and Gopher as the last mafia. Does anyone have any problems with this list? I can go through reasons for each person.

I'm not so certain about tk3 anymore if he's claiming his moves failed last night.

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So lets break this down.

ET
Blue
Forge
TK3
Orca
Jlash
Josh/MWil 1.1
TKN
Myself

why in the world would you think Forge is Town

Just now, Blue said:

why in the world would you think Forge is Town

A mafia member that can't be targeted at night would be EXTREMELY OP.

His threadplay also makes me strong lean him as town overs  someone like Tugboat. I am fairly certain that gopher is active enough to make a move, but isn't participating in the the thread, so there he should be viewed as anti-town.

25 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

If this is real you gotta be prepared for the consequences because he has probably been the most impactful "town-lean" that I have. Day 2 outing Wolf and proposing the point allocation day 1. 

Its obviously not real. But I'm confident. I had big town reads on Tk3 as well, but if you look at N3/D4 in a vacuum, it doesn't match up with the previous days even in the posting 

24 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Orca swapped the moves that targeted you with the moves that targeted MWil last night.

I just don't know why he chose you guys.

You want all the reasons or the big one?

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm not so certain about tk3 anymore if he's claiming his moves failed last night.

One of those moves failing is legit. 

The second one is really the one up for debate given he's doubled down on his stance and Orca continues to state that he's lying. 

Just now, Blue said:

Not even remotely OP.

Also: do we have any claims of people trying to target Forge and failing on consecutive Nights?

I cannot speak for all the actions but I failed last night on him.

Raves also spoke that he knew his role and hinted at it in thread.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Not even remotely OP.

Also: do we have any claims of people trying to target Forge and failing on consecutive Nights?

Have you done some great pro town move that lolclears you that I'm unaware of? Legit question because I haven't seen you claim much of anything at all.