Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

how

Orca said he swapped the moves that target you and TK3. Forge claims to use a barrier on Tk3 last night, the would have been redirected to you. You concussive shotted Forge and Jlash used singularity on Forge (this would protect forge too by my understanding unless it was a different level, which begs the question why it wouldn't fail). Unless anyone else claims a protect, I think there is a strong chance that Blue or TK3 were the targets. It would make Forge look really bad if Blue died and if TK3 died it would make Orca look really bad.

The biggest concern I have with this whole thing is that TK3 has essentially taken a back seat and let Blue fight his battle for him. Early in the game he was extremely happy to boast his performance in the game. The possibility of him day 2 bussing Wolf looks a little more likely to me.

The fact that Tug used/was targeted with 4 moves is concerning. He would be my #1 mafia threat today but everyone is so hung up on this Forge/Orca/TK3/Blue **** that I can't get around it to anything else.

Am I the only one that thinks the last mafia is watching us self destruct over here?

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Orca said he swapped the moves that target you and TK3. Forge claims to use a barrier on Tk3 last night, the would have been redirected to you. You concussive shotted Forge and Jlash used singularity on Forge (this would protect forge too by my understanding unless it was a different level, which begs the question why it wouldn't fail). Unless anyone else claims a protect, I think there is a strong chance that Blue or TK3 were the targets. It would make Forge look really bad if Blue died and if TK3 died it would make Orca look really bad.

The biggest concern I have with this whole thing is that TK3 has essentially taken a back seat and let Blue fight his battle for him. Early in the game he was extremely happy to boast his performance in the game. The possibility of him day 2 bussing Wolf looks a little more likely to me.

The fact that Tug used/was targeted with 4 moves is concerning. He would be my #1 mafia threat today but everyone is so hung up on this Forge/Orca/TK3/Blue **** that I can't get around it to anything else.

Am I the only one that thinks the last mafia is watching us self destruct over here?

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Anyone feel that Tug is the best way to go tonight?

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

In a perfect world yes

In a perfect world the answer is still yes on Tugboat

We need info from Tk3. He hasn't been helpful minus N1 in that regard and he should have been free to use moves last night

Odds mafia just didn't put in a hit? Knowing there were redirects, roleblocks, self protects everywhere...I think Tk3 has done that before, just saying

@Blue how many upgrade points have you had each night and which move/level did you use last night?