Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

This move is supposed to Roleblock and protect the target... if I remember correctly. 

First how could a role blocked person be successful in their move and second how could you be targeted by Blue with the concussion if you were protected?

Definitely didn't role block me

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think the wrestling gif was him claiming the move if I remember correct.

I assumed as well, but didn't want to say for sure (though lol at posting that gif only to realize you did it to town...oops)

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

I assumed as well, but didn't want to say for sure (though lol at posting that gif only to realize you did it to town...oops)

It's funny that two people in two days tried to concussion you. 

I failed yesterday. (N3) I should be able to do something to reduce the possible mafia numbers down significantly tonight. 

It is such a crazy feeling but I have gone from one end of the spectrum to the other on you. At first I was like, gotta be mafia. Now I'm really not so sure. The meme play aside ai think you used relative logic to explain your stance on things and this Orca/TK3 situation has turned into a bloodbath over 3 players I am very high on being town and you who I believe is most likely town now as well. 

I am really curious as to what our good friend Tugboat has been doing. He is probably the most sus right now. 

16 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

To be pretty frank, now would be the time to be a little more specific. You have the highest chance to be scum today IMO.

Not really much to be specific about.  Just collecting info.  With which i'm pretty confident Orca actually is Town.

Also, i was gonna wait 'till tomorrow to see if anyone tried to claim something else.  But ehhhh...pretty much everyone who is still posting in here has rolled past it already.  So...i'm pretty sure last night i did some stuff that through a kinda lolzy technical mechanic, could have looked like 3 things.  So that, plus JLash would account for the 4 actions involving me.  But i'm not really solid on how self-targeting counts in this game.  So it's still possible someone else did something shady to me...

3 hours ago, Tugboat said:

Also, i was gonna wait 'till tomorrow to see if anyone tried to claim something else.  But ehhhh...pretty much everyone who is still posting in here has rolled past it already.  So...i'm pretty sure last night i did some stuff that through a kinda lolzy technical mechanic, could have looked like 3 things.  So that, plus JLash would account for the 4 actions involving me.  But i'm not really solid on how self-targeting counts in this game.  So it's still possible someone else did something shady to me...

Interesting considering I targeted you twice myself successfully 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Tugboat you claimed 3 moves, plus one on Jlash, plus my 2, making 6 moves and that goes against Jlashs claim on you. Time to claim and explain yourself.

I think he's counting my following him as a move.

Also, @Forge I used a lvl 1 singularity on you, meaning you can't give/receive shekels the following night.

• Like 1