Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Can you stop being bad at Mafia for just two Day phases so we can finally go ahead and win this game, please

I hear what you are saying. 

@Tk3 I was wrong. I used a lower level Decoy last night so it wasn't "immediately" active. A level 4 ability only told you I was human? Really? Kinda lame.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

@Tk3 I was wrong. I used a lower level Decoy last night so it wasn't "immediately" active. A level 4 ability only told you I was human? Really? Kinda lame.

I mean, I imagine it's pretty useful to know if someone is some sort of horrible space machine monster

No.. the level 4 ability is the alignment invest. It cannot be used every day so I used the lower level (to check your race)

Alright.. my behavior was bad here.. I am sorry for insulting @The Orca

I was cruel behind a keyboard, and that's wrong of me. Our relationships have had our ups and downs and I've been annoyed at the way I played this game and have been dealing with you for 2 days despite host admission

I'm sorry

• Like 1

Oh. Gotcha.

I still feel that Blue and Tk3 are acting a little too upset about Tk3's alignment...

Unvote

because it is stupid beyond belief that we are even discussing it at this point

Jesus Christ himself could descend from the heavens riding Cthulhu, declare Tk3 is Town, and Orca would still refuse to believe it

Just now, Tk3 said:

Alright.. my behavior was bad here.. I am sorry for insulting @The Orca

I was cruel behind a keyboard, and that's wrong of me. Our relationships have had our ups and downs and I've been annoyed at the way I played this game and have been dealing with you for 2 days despite host admission

I'm sorry

I definitely need a break after this.. been stressed, and stressed is not the time to be playing mafia, tbh.. I'm sorry

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean, I imagine it's pretty useful to know if someone is some sort of horrible space machine monster

Yeah.  Either TK3 is lying, or he got a way better Cop mechanic than i did.

From what he's said, it is somewhat counterbalanced with use limitations.  But still.  I'm over here comparing people shekels instead.  lol.