Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Tk3 I will be blocking your move tonight. If anyone interrupts my move, you are foolish. I can guarantee that there wont be a kill when I block him.

His threadplay is atrocious. 

Slappy

I'm not tolerating intentional sabotage of the game.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Tk3 I will be blocking your move tonight. If anyone interrupts my move, you are foolish. I can guarantee that there wont be a kill when I block him.

His threadplay is atrocious. 

LMAO

I once went all in with a gut shot straight draw after the turn myself.

Just now, Whicker said:

Vote Count

3 Forge – Forge, Mwil, Blue
2 Slappy – Tk3, Tugboat
2 Tk3 – Slappy, Orca
1 Tugboat – Jlash
1 Nacho – ET
1 Orca – Nacho

@Forge will be the lynch

Just now, Blue said:

Slappy

I'm not tolerating intentional sabotage of the game.

Whicker did this count?

Just now, Blue said:

I can't imagine the sheer level of psychotic paranoia for someone to think Town had any chance of winning this game if we didn't vote out scum three Days in a row AND they had a recruitment ability they could use by Day 3

So we are back to recruitment? Was it you recruited? 

After our brief break at the Citadel, we were ready for the final stages of our mission. We had the Reapers on the ropes, and we had everything we needed to push through the Omega-4 Mass Relay and push our advantage to the Collector homeworld.

We charted our course and said a brief prayer as we launched through the ominously red colored relay. We exited near the galactic core and were immediately in danger of colliding with the large amount of debris from doomed ships from seemingly all different ages and races.

Squire12 expertly maneuvered around the debris, but the material soon became too dense, and he clipped a wing. We prepared for a crash landing.

We crashed, but the Normandy was surprisingly still much intact. I quickly moved through the ship, checking on each one of my crew. That's when the worst of my fears came to reality: Forge, another close crewmate and friend, was unable to survive the crash. He had become kind of a bodyguard for my crew, and his death was very painful.

@Forge has been killed! He was Urdnot Wrex [Barrier, Stimulant Pack] (aligned with Shepard's Crew)

However, there was no time to properly mourn, as we knew we didn't have any time to waste if we wanted to end this war...

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

After our brief break at the Citadel, we were ready for the final stages of our mission. We had the Reapers on the ropes, and we had everything we needed to push through the Omega-4 Mass Relay and push our advantage to the Collector homeworld.

We charted our course and said a brief prayer as we launched through the ominously red colored relay. We exited near the galactic core and were immediately in danger of colliding with the large amount of debris from doomed ships from seemingly all different ages and races.

Squire12 expertly maneuvered around the debris, but the material soon became too dense, and he clipped a wing. We prepared for a crash landing.

We crashed, but the Normandy was surprisingly still much intact. I quickly moved through the ship, checking on each one of my crew. That's when the worst of my fears came to reality: Forge, another close crewmate and friend, was unable to survive the crash. He had become kind of a bodyguard for my crew, and his death was very painful.

@Forge has been killed! He was Urdnot Wrex [Barrier, Stimulant Pack] (aligned with Shepard's Crew)

However, there was no time to properly mourn, as we knew we didn't have any time to waste if we wanted to end this war...

Oh no, Forge was town. Who saw that coming 

• Like 1