Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Blue said:

Slappy claiming to have prevented a kill by blocking Tk3 when I prevented all abilities targeting me last Night AND we know JLash has a jailing ability is definitely something

Cool, you would not be who I targeted, but please feel free to defend your BFF some more.

If you think I am mafia, you need to ask yourself why I would roleblock someone when I could just kill them? Think about the outcome of each night. Think about everything that has transpired in the game, there is only one logical outcome.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Cool, you would not be who I targeted, but please feel free to defend your BFF some more.

If you think I am mafia, you need to ask yourself why I would roleblock someone when I could just kill them? Think about the outcome of each night. Think about everything that has transpired in the game, there is only one logical outcome.

I don't care. You are dragging this game out for no reason. Stop it.

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

All I know is it's not Nacho, and I'm not voting out the one person who has actually caught scum with a Night ability this game.

Like I said, he either masterminded the bus or he got super unlucky and actually was converted. I never saw anyone die from Pickles tainted upgrade points, but maybe they were a conversion of some kind?

If he was converted, I want him to have an honorary win because he legitly caught Wolf. I don't know which one it is, but if you decide to vote me out tonight, you better be willing to get him tomorrow.

Just now, Blue said:

I don't care. You are dragging this game out for no reason. Stop it.

Says the person refusing to vote the last mafia member...

I legit am going to laugh for weeks at this point. I am going to go back and dredge up every single post you accused me of being dumb for even SUGGESTING exactly what is happening.

You crucified Orca too.

I won't tell you, you are bad. I'll let you figure it out yourself.

Just now, Blue said:

Slappy, why would it be Tk3 over Mwil, who has actually killed someone

MWil could not have performed the night kill when I flashbanged Gopher (getting Jlash with collateral damage) because of the way the night transpired. 3 moves were performed on/by Gopher that night and Mwil was jailed, yet a mafia kill still happened. Meaning that Gopher either performed the night kill and not his own move or his teammate did it, ruling out Mwil entirely.

ET80 is handing out gifts, which Slappy claimed(?) was a one-shot but appears to continue RBing Tk3 with it. That doesn't check out to me. Nacho is cleared by Tugboat. Don't know what to make of JLash.

Slappy still hasn't explained what happened the Night Orca swapped me and Tk3, or how Tk3 could be scum if there was no kill that Night.