Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

That's why I'm voting for you, so we can actually focus on the game instead of dumb bull****

You keep adding things that will be laughed at for a long time by me after this game.

Am I the last mafia member? Am I detracting from finding them? I have handed him to you on a silver platter. It is the only thing that makes any sense. We legitimately have enough info that clears everyone other than him. He has given up multiple times, but you keep defending him and making it seem like he has a chance. I'll hold your hand again, don't worry.

• @ET80 - 100% town. Gives out 1x use abilities.
  • @MWil23 - 100% town. Was jailed the night a kill happened when Gopher was flashbanged and the number of moves on/from Gopher indicate only one action other than Jlash and myself visiting him.
  • @TheKillerNacho - Cleared by Tug I believe. Also TK3 said he cleared him as well. (grain of salt)
  • @Blue - Adamantly defended Tk3 from the start of the game and has a confirmed protect ability that does not seem like something mafia would get.
  • @Jlash - Jailer ability. Not a mafia ability at all. His moves have been confirmed in the thread.
  • @Tk3 - Claimed to know exactly how many points went to Wolf day 1 which seems logical except he was most likely in the chat room with him orchestrating the whole thing. He bussed the odd man out of their group in an attempt to be cleared for "catching" a mafia member. OR he actually has that ability and really did catch Wolf and was converted somehow. He would be the most likely candidate if there was a conversion.

I have been transparent about my moves each day. I full claimed my name, abilities, race, specialty and title. I used my flashbang on Tk3 two nights ago which prevents him from giving or receiving any points and used a level 3 concussive shot on him last night roleblocking him. He will be free to do whatever he wants tonight. I don't have any points left and I was not given anything from ET because my decoy was out in case of any crazy stuff.

There is no other way to look at this my dude. Its Tk3.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I used my flashbang on Tk3 two nights ago which prevents him from giving or receiving any points and used a level 3 concussive shot on him last night roleblocking him. He will be free to do whatever he wants tonight.

He was free to kill two Nights ago then. Why didn't he if he's scum.

Just now, Blue said:

He was free to kill two Nights ago then. Why didn't he if he's scum.

He probably targeted one of the 11 people we have that can protect themselves... You gotta ask him.

I would have to look back at what was claimed from that night to try and diagnose it myself. I don't want to be the guy and tell you to figure it out yourself, so if you want we can go over it together to try to figure it out. I'll look back at the past couple nights.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

He probably targeted one of the 11 people we have that can protect themselves... You gotta ask him.

I would have to look back at what was claimed from that night to try and diagnose it myself. I don't want to be the guy and tell you to figure it out yourself, so if you want we can go over it together to try to figure it out. I'll look back at the past couple nights.

So you lied about roleblocking him two Nights ago in an attempt to get him lynched.

D1: Upgrade Point to TK3, received no points. Got a natural 1 upgrade point.

N1:Upgraded Decoy to lvl 1, activate decoy. Upgrade Flashbang to lvl 1. 

N1 results: Decoy failed. Received lvl2 Concussive shot. (Confirmed that decoy was still upgraded to lvl 1 by Whicker, but activation failed) Flash bang upgraded.

D2: No upgrade point sent (thought I was defaulted, was wrong. Received 1 point (claimed by blue) and my natural 1 upgrade point. 

N2:  Upgrade and activate Lvl 2 decoy. Activate 1x Lvl 2 concussive shot on Josh. 

N2 Results: Successful Lvl 2 Decoy. Successful concussive shot on Josh. 

D3: Upgrade point sent to ET. 1 point received and my natural 1 point. 

N3: Activate Lv1 Flashang Grenade on Gopher. Upgrade and Activate Lvl2 Flashbang grenade on Forge. 

N3 Results: Success lvl 1 flashbang on Gopher. Failed lvl 2 flashbang on Forge

Day 4: Upgrade point sent to TK3. 1 point received and my natural 1 point. 

N4: Activate Lvl 2 Decoy. 

N4 Results: Success Lvl 2 Decoy. I got hit by energy drain losing all my unspent upgrade points. Gifted another concussive shot. 

*Edit for the lvl on concussive shot received day 1.

Day 5: Upgrade point sent to ET. Received 3 points and my natural one point.

N5: Upgraded Flashbang to level 3 and used on TK3.

N5 Results: Successful flashbang on Tk3. One upgrade point remaining.

Day 6: Upgrade point sent to ET. Received 1 upgrade point and my natural one point.

N6: Concussive shot lvl 3 used on TK3. Upgrade and activate Decoy level 3.

N6 Results: Successful Concussive lvl 3 on Tk3. Successful Decoy lvl 3 activated.

Just now, Blue said:

If Tk3 wasn't roleblocked on N4 and is the last Mafia, why was there no kill on N4

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Looking back @Blue, that was the night Orca bussed the moves from you and Tk3. I know for sure I never claimed to block Tk3 that night. I still was sending him my upgrade point then.

Yes. And the only person who was protected that Night was me. Which means that Tk3 was, logically, the kill target that Night and was redirected to me.