Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

It is also important to note that TK3 is involved in two incidents where the bus driver ability was used. The first one that Orca called out was N3 on TKN and Mwil. (This is the one that Whicker liked the post about)

Then there is the one about the no kill when Tk3 and Blue were switched. I am fairly certain that Tk3 targeted Blue with a night kill and almost killed himself. 

The second one was on N4. 

@MWil23 @Blue @Jlash @ET80 @TheKillerNacho

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

...then how would it have a chance of failure...and better yet, how would @ET80 have ever been successful in handing you a concussive blast?

So day 1 I failed at activated. (The PM said Lvl 1 Decoy Failed) I assume I wasn't jailed because I was able to get the gift from ET day 1. I started day 2 by saying thank you because I was gifted it. I found out it was ET when he quoted me with "Concussive shot engaged" or something to that effect day 2 or 3. I immediately backed off of ET and never looked at him as possible scum again.

Since I upgraded my decoy N2 to lvl 2 and activated it (it was successful at night) N3 my decoy was active and anyone that targeted me would get to my decoy and not me.

I activated an already upgraded Lvl 2 decoy on N4, the same night I got a lvl 3 concussive shot from ET. Lvl 2 only takes effect the following day. N5 ET said he gifted a shot to me and I never got it. @ET80 can confirm whether or not his gift was successful.

Last night I upgraded and activated lvl 3 decoy and told ET to gift to someone else, so hopefully he listened. Since it was lvl 3 it was active right away.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:
26 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

...then how would it have a chance of failure...and better yet, how would @ET80 have ever been successful in handing you a concussive blast?

So day 1 I failed at activated (The PM said Lvl 1 Decoy Failed) I assume I wasn't jailed because I was able to get the gift from ET day 1. I started day 2 by saying thank you because I was gifted it. I found out it was ET when he quoted me with "Concussive shot engaged" or something to that effect day 2 or 3. I immediately backed off of ET and never looked at him as possible scum again.

Since I upgraded my decoy N2 to lvl 2 and activated it (it was successful at night) N3 my decoy was active and anyone that targeted me would get to my decoy and not me.

I activated an already upgraded Lvl 2 decoy on N4, the same night I got a lvl 3 concussive shot from ET. Lvl 2 only takes effect the following day. N5 ET said he gifted a shot to me and I never got it. @ET80 can confirm whether or not his gift was successful.

Last night I upgraded and activated lvl 3 decoy and told ET to gift to someone else, so hopefully he listened. Since it was lvl 3 it was active right away.

I failed at activating not activated Day 1. Bad sentences.

Got the A-Ok for a copy and paste of my abilities.

Flashbang Grenade:
Lvl 1 (1) – Once during the game, at night, choose a player. That player and all players visiting him will be unable to spend upgrade points the following night.
Lvl 2 (2) – Once during the game, at night, choose a player. That player and all players visiting him will be roleblocked, except upgrade points, the following night.
Lvl 3 (3) – Once during the game, at night, choose a player. That player and all players visiting him will be roleblocked and unable to give or spend upgrade points the following night.
Lvl 4 (4) - Once during the game, at night, choose a player. That player and all players visiting him will be roleblocked and unable to give or spend upgrade points the following night.

Decoy:

Lvl 1 (1) – At night, you may activate your Decoy. If you do, the following night, any moves, except kills and upgrade points, will target your Decoy instead. The user of the move(s) will be told they were successful in visiting you. You may not activate your decoy on consecutive nights.

Lvl 2 (2) – At night, you may activate your Decoy. If you do, the following night, all moves, except upgrade points, will target your Decoy instead. The user of the move(s) will be told they were successful in visiting you.You may not activate your decoy on consecutive nights.

Lvl 3 (3) – At night, you may activate your Decoy. If you do, all moves targeting you, except upgrade points, will target your decoy instead. The user of the move(s) will be told they were successful in visiting you.You may not activate your decoy on consecutive nights.

Lvl 4 (4) - At night, you may activate your Decoy. If you do, all moves targeting you, except upgrade points, will target your decoy instead. The user of the move(s) will be told they were successful in visiting you.

On 1/11/2022 at 12:21 AM, Whicker said:

While there, one of my best squadmates Mwil, ended up caught in a scuffle. I should have considered – he was a Prothean... and the Collectors looked like Protheans. He was mobbed by many bystanders who had mistaken him for the enemy. I was unable to get there in time, and Mwil's injuries ultimately proved fatal

What are the odds that MWil1.0 was killed by town? Check out the writeup.

Anyone block anyone else N2?

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Basic summary of my Decoy move:

Lvl 1: Activate and the following night all actions other than upgrade points and kill actions will target my decoy. The people targeting me will be told that there move was still successful. Cannot be used back to back. 

Lvl 2: Same as lvl 1 except it protects from kills as well. 

Lvl 3: Same as lvl 2 except it can be used the night it was activated. 

Lvl 4: Same as lvl 3 except it can be used in consecutive nights. 

If you're actually Town, I feel so sorry for scum. So many people with abilities that prevent Night targets/kills and apparently all of us upgraded them first.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@Jlash @Blue did you jail or block Slappy N1 or one of the other nights?

I targeted him last Night with a Level 1 Concussive Shot. That's it.

Just now, Jlash said:
2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What are the odds that MWil1.0 was killed by town? Check out the writeup.

Anyone block anyone else N2?

That's a good point, reads like mistaken identity.

Exactly. I was double blocked N2, so @Blue did @Forge say anything about a block or anyone else for that matter? Slappy and Jlash blocked me.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

If you're actually Town, I feel so sorry for scum. So many people with abilities that prevent Night targets/kills and apparently all of us upgraded them first.

Considering we hammered mafia night 2, 3 and 4. We will have to find out how powerful their abilities could have been, but yea it looks pretty one sided right now.

Just now, Blue said:

I targeted him last Night with a Level 1 Concussive Shot. That's it.

Did it return a successful result?