Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

The ability is what is linked to my token giving not the upgrading 

My upgrade tree for each ability is independent of everything else.  

I don't need to hear anymore about your role. I think I get the gist of what you are putting down. Just do me a favor, keep your tainted points away from me.

Also, in case I missed it somewhere. Were you roleblocked or did your ability fail at all last night?

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don't need to hear anymore about your role. I think I get the gist of what you are putting down. Just do me a favor, keep your tainted points away from me.

Also, in case I missed it somewhere. Were you roleblocked or did your ability fail at all last night?

So you want to know if I spent my points and used a move and used it successfully?

Or if I gave my points to someone? 

8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

The ability is what is linked to my token giving not the upgrading 

My upgrade tree for each ability is independent of everything else.  

if its the type of thing I think it is.... is it really worth giving your foes a token in the hopes that you could damage them in the future? wouldn't you rather just allow someone else to use it for good?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So you want to know if I spent my points and used a move and used it successfully?

Or if I gave my points to someone? 

I am specifically asking about something that happened to me. I tried to use a move last night. I was able to upgrade (don't think this can be prevented) but my attempt to use the move "failed". This was indicated by the host to me via PM.

I am specifically asking if you received a message like that.

Just now, Tk3 said:

if its the type of thing I think it is.... is it really worth giving your foes a token in the hopes that you could damage them in the future? wouldn't you rather just allow someone else to use it for good?

Depends on what his abilities are. I don't think Town benefits from discussing this any more today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

My understanding of what he is saying is that "there is no "good" use for it" unless it cause the "bad guys" to use it (resulting in bad stuff). If that makes any sense

Just now, Tk3 said:

so that's two for Wolf

is someone going to claim the 3rd?

if so we might need to rethink this

At the very least, we know the mafia didn't tunnel points onto him. (assuming people are ok with the notion Forge and Pickle aren't viewed as mafia) for now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

so that's two for Wolf

is someone going to claim the 3rd?

if so we might need to rethink this

I don't think people claiming the tokens changes much. If scum are smart, they know this is a numbers game and it will be obvious who gave him tokens sooner or later.

Just now, Blue said:

Depends on what his abilities are. I don't think Town benefits from discussing this any more today.

I mean.. we might have to come down to the question of: "do we trust Forge, Pickle, and ______ enough to justify whether my info actually caught scum?"

I'm baffled, but if he got 3 legit gifts from people, then me IDing all his tokens doesn't make him scum

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

At the very least, we know the mafia didn't tunnel points onto him. (assuming people are ok with the notion Forge and Pickle aren't viewed as mafia) for now.

This doesn't logically follow, unfortunately. Like I just said, smart scum will realize that we'll figure it out eventually anyways through process of elimination and not admitting to it now will just make them look worse down the road.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

This doesn't logically follow, unfortunately. Like I just said, smart scum will realize that we'll figure it out eventually anyways through process of elimination and not admitting to it now will just make them look worse down the road.

yeah... two days from now, I'll be dead, and scum can say "I gave one to TK night 1" and there will be no corroboration

I'd like to get as much out today as possible

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I mean.. we might have to come down to the question of: "do we trust Forge, Pickle, and ______ enough to justify whether my info actually caught scum?"

I'm baffled, but if he got 3 legit gifts from people, then me IDing all his tokens doesn't make him scum

I have been on this for a while, but it seems that his gaffes are more pressing to the masses right now. I am hopeful since he will most likely be the lynch today that you guys are right and thats one mafia down.

Just now, Tk3 said:

I guess this is technically forcing a "mass claim", which I'm opposed to, so maybe I'll chill

But if anyone else wants to claim the token they sent to me it would be helpful

I don't like it either but I think it benefits Town more than scum partly because your ability is already out there and it's obvious a lot of people gave you tokens for it to be this powerful this quickly.