Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Then lets just say that there is a running tally on who has given who upgrade points and there is a missing point claim for one point on Wolfeyes. Would you be willing to say yay or nay that it was you?

Wasn't me.

7 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Number two is true.  To some extent at least.  I can reasonably confirm that.

You claimed this before and we are still voting Wolf... I dropped it at the time, but it really strikes me as odd that we can agree that townsfolk can have overlap on abilities and names of abilities. Both times it has been referenced, the alignment discussed was town and we are still voting someone that shares an ability with me...

I'm losing my damn mind with this ish.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:
2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

How do I know you're Town?

Did I say I was? (I am, but that's not relevant)

Indirectly, yes. You asked, then framed it as a group ask, thereby associating yourself to the group asking.

I'll clarify based on what Slappy asked - no, I didn't give an upgrade point to wolf.

• Like 1

Just now, ET80 said:

Indirectly, yes. You asked, then framed it as a group ask, thereby associating yourself to the group asking.

I'll clarify based on what Slappy asked - no, I didn't give an upgrade point to wolf.

Well, it matters because if everyone is on the record for whom they gave tokens to, we can check whether the numbers don't add up--and question anyone who doesn't speak up if we catch someone in a lie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Well, it matters because if everyone is on the record for whom they gave tokens to, we can check whether the numbers don't add up--and question anyone who doesn't speak up if we catch someone in a lie.

I can also see this as a mechanism for scum to figure out who has how many points and who to target for night moves. Leveled up moves could be gamechangers down the line and I don't want a tally of who has the most points in plain sight.

It's just as much a detriment to town as it is a measure for town.

Just now, ET80 said:

I can also see this as a mechanism for scum to figure out who has how many points and who to target for night moves. Leveled up moves could be gamechangers down the line and I don't want a tally of who has the most points in plain sight.

Scum already knows where the majority of Town points went last Night. Refusing to answer now is only helping Mafia fakeclaim down the road.

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Scum already knows where the majority of Town points went last Night.

Which makes it a bad play from the beginning - so let's not add to that kindle.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Refusing to answer now is only helping Mafia fakeclaim down the road.

...or gives them easy targets down the road.

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

TK3 already took care of that lol.