Mass Effect Mafia - GAME OVER! The Reapers are defeated!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Ok, what if the claimed shekel total didn't lend to that though? Something isn't adding up.

Do you think this player that had the point total is on the suspicion level warranting this subject being explored deeper and brought to light or is it possible that the number of moves could make sense?

In theory if what people are saying is correct about the points.

I gave Tk3 a point - 1 move
I put in a move for activation - 1 move
I received an item for use - 1 move
I was prevented from successfully using my move - 1 move

Thats 4 moves and I didn't even receive an upgrade points from anyone day 1.

• Like 1

Just now, Tk3 said:

Maybe it's time to start naming names

A player presumably didn't receive anything, yet has a ton of moves would be noteworthy.. but at this point its just noise

On N1, any given player could have had three moves even if no one visited them or gave them a point. What would qualify as "a ton" for you, taking that into account?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Do you think this player that had the point total is on the suspicion level warranting this subject being explored deeper and brought to light or is it possible that the number of moves could make sense?

In theory if what people are saying is correct about the points.

I gave Tk3 a point - 1 move
I put in a move for activation - 1 move
I received an item for use - 1 move
I was prevented from successfully using my move - 1 move

Thats 4 moves and I didn't even receive an upgrade points from anyone day 1.

Broken down like this, the 5 don't seem that suspicious. That's why I haven't named anyone.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I don't think any of us can help until you verify your role

Until then, I think all that happens is we get all mixed up

If he determines that the player or number of moves doesn't warrant investigation, I think we could put it on the backburner, but it may be like what you did with your ability. This would be much harder to identify because then you are trying to figure out what moves are used on what players in conjunction with points given and points received.

I would lean heavily towards voting out Pickle Rick today. His claim makes no sense and basically amounts to "Town shouldn't use their upgrade points or something bad might happen to you, tee hee!" which is about as transparent a ploy to make Town afraid to use their abilities as it gets. He admitted to giving known scum an upgrade point on the flimsy basis of "he was on my scum list!" while Wolf also claimed to give Pickle a point, which Pickle didn't dispute. Just a lot of red flags there to me.

5 minutes ago, Blue said:

I would lean heavily towards voting out Pickle Rick today. His claim makes no sense and basically amounts to "Town shouldn't use their upgrade points or something bad might happen to you, tee hee!" which is about as transparent a ploy to make Town afraid to use their abilities as it gets. He admitted to giving known scum an upgrade point on the flimsy basis of "he was on my scum list!" while Wolf also claimed to give Pickle a point, which Pickle didn't dispute. Just a lot of red flags there to me.

Unvote, let me vote pickle, and then you can vote pickle again. 

Need to be able to claim I was on this first

• Like 1