Talent Acquisition and Separation

onejayhawk

5 minutes ago, EMAW_KSU said:

His name is MVS he’s already in town, and conveniently he also drops the ball from time to time.  Much less polished as a route runner. 

Metchie III in the draft seems like a good fit now and within range probability.

Thing I like the least about this is now suddenly Juju is the 1, which has proven to fail in the past.  Just hope we don’t go reclamation project on Antonio as we’re prone to do.

I can only imagine how much he'd wanna make... 17+?

2 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Yeah, unless he wants to take a JuJu type deal, he'll probably want that Christian Kirk money lol

For that, I hope we don’t sign him.  Was on the fence before moving on from Hill.  Now we could use the speed.  Mid range deal maybe a big above Pringle but not much.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EMAW_KSU said:

For that, I hope we don’t sign him.  Was on the fence before moving on from Hill.  Now we could use the speed.  Mid range deal maybe a big above Pringle but not much.

By all means, if he's affordable then I'm definitely onboard.

He does have some dropsies but Reek also dropped 10 this year 🐸 lol

17 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

There was just no way. He wanted the money more than the team/winning. 

✌️✌️

Good for him, he took a paycut initially because of some BS from his ex, got a SB ring. Now retire taxfree in Miami.

Just now, Chiefer said:

Good for him, he took a paycut initially because of some BS from his ex, got a SB ring. Now retire taxfree in Miami.

Tbf it wasn't like we were gonna pay him peanuts. He was set to be a top 5 paid WR in the league by all reports. Personally I would've wanted to keep winning and making a couple mil less. Miami will maybe finish 2nd in their own division unless something happens to Josh Allen