Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

5 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

I saw Noah mentioned to the Magic in that Elf Payton possibly to Knicks realgm link. I almost threw up.

I'll put Noah's and Batum's deals out there as the worst in the league. Maybe Parsons. Gotta be missing a couple 

1 minute ago, champ11 said:

I'll put Noah's and Batum's deals out there as the worst in the league. Maybe Parsons. Gotta be missing a couple 

Biyombo’s is horrible as well.

The Magic are so incompetent. As bad as Biz’s contract is, I’m not swapping it for Noah’s.

2 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

if it's a biz-noah swap and gave us back frank i'd do that **** personally 

oh hell yeah. it's pretty much the same deal. yeah bismack is up there too lol.

Noah literally hasn't been able to play on this deal. Cannot play in the NBA at this point. The Knicks had a franchise big when they signed him. One of the most shocking deals in any sport of my lifetime, tbh 

6 minutes ago, champ11 said:

oh hell yeah. it's pretty much the same deal. yeah bismack is up there too lol.

Noah literally hasn't been able to play on this deal. Cannot play in the NBA at this point. The Knicks had a franchise big when they signed him. One of the most shocking deals in any sport of my lifetime, tbh 

joakim's still one of my favorite dudes in the league so i definitely wouldn't be mad even though he may not even be usable when healthy at this point. remember him saying at one point he wanted to play for Orlando at some point. but yeah 100% a top 5 bad deal of all time from the moment it was signed. 

bismack is usable. i just saw the deal lou williams got, so that makes me even more mad about the biz deal got lol. if that's the going rate for dudes this year, teams should be doing everything to shed deals & get some guys on the cheap like this. lou for below the MLE is ******* unbelievable to me. when teams sign dudes to good deals it gets me upset for some reason. 

4 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I just want this Smart -> DEN 1st to go through already 

dog im the biggest smart fan i know, but him on DEN would is like one of the worst fits in the league that ****s baffling to me that they even have interest. 

Archived