Trade rumor/suggestion thread

resilient part 2

9 hours ago, resilient part 2 said:

In fact, Phoenix could have, Ayton at Center, forwards Ty Warren and Chriss/Bender, with Doncic and Booker at guards

Think that would be a very lineup.

it would certainly be a lineup 

1 hour ago, resilient part 2 said:

Why would either team do that?

Reports coming out today that he's unhappy in Minnesota.

For the Suns, they're trying to get more win now players which Towns is, and we team him up with Devin Booker who is his best friend.

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

I would be wary of trading for a player who could leave after 2 years for the top pick in the draft who is a similar talent/player that you can build around for the next 4-5 years at a much cheaper contract.

No one of significance has turned down a rookie extension.  Yes, theoretically, he could leave.  But it's a bet that no one has ever made before, and I'd bet against it if I were Phoenix as well.

KAT is what you hope Ayton turns out to be.  Id' rather have the sure thing who's still only 22 than the unknown prospect, especially considering he and Booker are so close and Phoenix will have no bad contracts on their team by the team KAT and Booker's extensions kick in.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

No one of significance has turned down a rookie extension.  Yes, theoretically, he could leave.  But it's a bet that no one has ever made before, and I'd bet against it if I were Phoenix as well.

KAT is what you hope Ayton turns out to be.  Id' rather have the sure thing who's still only 22 than the unknown prospect, especially considering he and Booker are so close and Phoenix will have no bad contracts on their team by the team KAT and Booker's extensions kick in.

Didn't know that KAT and Booker were best friends, so that does make it a bit better I guess.

Archived