Official 2022 Draft Discussion

m haynes

13 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

Give me Bolden and McCall and I would be very happy. 

I know he is a UDFA but McCall 100% makes this team as a run stuffer .. they really need that help 

they really steered away from him. Odd. I get he’s not very fast, but still.. seemed like there would be mutual interest 

Edited by DaPatsKid98

4 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

if they don't get Bolden.. i'm 100% jumping on the Tre Nixon bandwagon lol.. he's actually a really good athlete, maybe they think highly of him to be Meyers replacement in the slot

I completely forgot about Nixon

How did they just punt on such a deep NT draft... HOW!? Especially adding smaller LB's, you have nobody who can properly clog the middle of the field. 

Godchaux is a DE .. guy isn't a NT, he admitted that himself. Ignoring that position is a massive fail imo given how little effort had to be made to help the run defense. 

My biggest reaction from this draft is I have no idea how they are going to be able to stop the Bills .. the defense is still going to be bad against the run too 

Edited by Crimmage

4 minutes ago, Crimmage said:

How did they just punt on such a deep NT draft... HOW!? Especially adding smaller LB's, you have nobody who can properly clog the middle of the field. 

Godchaux is a DE .. guy isn't a NT, he admitted that himself. Ignoring that position is a massive fail imo given how little effort had to be made to help the run defense. 

My biggest reaction from this draft is I have no idea how they are going to be able to stop the Bills .. the defense is still going to be bad against the run too 

What about Sam Roberts? 

FRnpCeGXIAIAbOr.png

He's not a NT, he looks more like a pass rusher to me based off the 2 highlights i saw. 

They need someone who will eat up blocks.. back in the day Wilfork would take 2-3 guys with him allowing the LB's to make all the plays. 

Nakobe Dean is a great example of that.. put him behind a bad DL and he will be awful.. that's why he has a chance in Philly.. pairing back up with Davis he will be able to run around and make plays untouched. 

I feel bad for Mack Wilson and Cam McGrone.. BB did them no favors in this draft. 

Edited by Crimmage

3 minutes ago, DaPatsKid98 said:

Henry To'o To'o, Alabama LB

Jordan Battle, Alabama S

Byron Young, Alabama DT
Justin Eboigbe, Alabama DT

Get ready to hear those names... a lot ... over the next year 

They didn't address the defense nearly enough in this draft, next year they are going to need a NT, maybe a ILB, maybe a OLB, maybe an outside CB, def a FS.. 

If they don't wow everyone and make Strange the LT they are probably going to need to draft a LT first round too .. and everyone will still be begging for a slot CB too. 

As of today I don't think this team makes the playoffs.. so one positive is they should be drafting in a decent slot next year lol .. but im officially turning off draft brain now and focused on hoping this team improves and can fight for a playoff spot this year 🤞

• Like 1