Official 2022 Draft Discussion

m haynes

It's going to be fascinating to watch how this draft class turns out.

It will be either I told you so, Bill needs to retire or he is still a genius.

May I remind you of this:

32. Seattle Seahawks

GPA: 2.03
Highest Grade: B+ (Silva)
Lowest Grade: D (Brown, Caplan)
Comments: Caplan felt the Seahawks reached for their early picks, while Brown thinks the Seahawks will be “haunted” for passing on TCU quarterback Andy Dalton, who went 35th overall to the Cincinnati Bengals. Silva disagrees that first-round offensive tackle James Carpenter was a reach, and likes that the front office succeeded in its efforts to get more physical in the trenches.

2012:

30. Seattle Seahawks
GPA: 1.89
Highest Grade: B (Czarnecki)
Lowest Grade: D- (Cole)
Comments: Although referring to the picks as shockers, Czarnecki didn’t have a problem with the Bruce Irvin/Bobby Wagner/Russell Wilson trifecta, as he sees talent in all of them. Cole was much less optimistic about Irvin and Wilson. He thinks Irvin, although having vast potential, is too much of a risk and was reached for too high in the draft, noting that several GMs didn’t have a first-round grade on him. As for Wilson, he essentially said he’ll be lucky to be Seneca Wallace. Enough said.

So, everyone loves to have their forks ready but we really don't know anything at this point.

This draft could turn out amazing or horrible, nobody knows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crimmage said:

Didn't he run like a 4.7? 

And had a really bad injury? 

He had surgery this year on his foot that impacted how much he was able to prepare for the pre-draft stuff. He will rebound nicely with more time and the Chiefs got lucky.

Devin Hafford  UDFA CB

The next JC based on skills and his interview he has a chance. The 4.56 concerns me however his quickness shows on tape. Also he can play all over DB field.

Devin Hafford: 2022 Pro Prospect Interview – The Gridiron Crew

Devin Hafford Junior Year (Tarleton State) - YouTube

PS   You can increase speed by training and diet. Small school player doesn't have that opportunity in college.

Also his body makeup remind me of Jones, but bigger. Twitch factor.

Edited by m haynes
  • Like 2