Official 2022 Draft Discussion

m haynes

3 minutes ago, Dalan162 said:

Surprised at the lack of interest for Dline and LB. I guess the team feels Uche, Jennings, Perkins, McGrone and Cowart can step up and take on larger roles

NT they can still fix.. McCall and Ellis should have been drafted but NT is just a position teams dont care about anymore

Skipping out on Perrion Winfrey is going to be seen as a mistake for a lot of teams.. that guy should have been drafted late 2nd / early 3rd

Yup, really loved him as an option in the 5th.. getting him in the 7th was a steal. 

I think he could be a starter at RT as early as year 2 .. Onwenu and Stueber on the right side for years to come. 

As much as people hate this draft.. I think it's possible they got 3 OL Starters in this draft

Edited by Crimmage

Multiple Centers being brought in .. I find that super interesting after signing David Andrews last year

I'm also amazed Bolden wasn't an instant signing UDFA.. I don't think King will do well in a slot WR conversion if that is their plan.. he isn't nearly fast or agile enough 
Edited by Crimmage

1 minute ago, Crimmage said:
Multiple Centers being brought in .. I find that super interesting after signing David Andrews last year

^^ agreed.

They have been hitting the rest of the OL heavy this weekend as well!

Wonder if there any relation with him to Kyle Shanahan?