2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

16 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

I’m down for some vet guy, just not Sammy unless it’s a later free agency flyer type deal.

I think he’s probably looking at a very reasonable contract after the draft - we draft Burks/Wilson/Olave let Sammy come in an mentor the room including Quez and Devonta. I don’t see the issue with it. 

I’m not suggesting Sammy come in and be a superstar WR that he was billed to be. I’m suggesting Sammy come in and mentor the younger guys - the room needs a veteran and  I can’t really think of anyone better. 

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Unless Sammy comes with a time machine back to 2015, hard pass 

I’d use it to go back on occasionally tell him he’s not that good at various parts of growing up starting in peewee. 

Then he could actually be the player that’s in his head.

3 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I think he’s probably looking at a very reasonable contract after the draft - we draft Burks/Wilson/Olave let Sammy come in an mentor the room including Quez and Devonta. I don’t see the issue with it. 

I’m not suggesting Sammy come in and be a superstar WR that he was billed to be. I’m suggesting Sammy come in and mentor the younger guys - the room needs a veteran and  I can’t really think of anyone better. 

Correct me if I’m wrong but isn’t Sammy somewhat of a lazy dude that people don’t get along with so much? 

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

We should definitely draft Denzel Mims or Jalen Reagor over Justin Jefferson. He’s just a slot guy, we don’t need him - we have Ertz who does the same thing in this offense. 

You didn’t fit your point into a snappy meme, so invalid 

4 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Is that from his time in Buffalo because I don’t remember anything like that, at least recently. 

Just a general thing, I think it’s mild, just never heard of him as that type of dude and doing that stuff.