2022 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

10 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'd just like a longer term guy but wouldn't be mad over Maye. We just desperately need a different flavor back there. Someone with more athleticism and explosion. A playmaker. Someone noticeable.

I get that thinking, but does Whitehead take more than a one year deal with us too if we aren’t offering a lot of money?

Also, how is he in coverage? Cause you know Gannon wants his safeties to be interchangeable. I already know Whitehead is good in the box. Eagles playoff game was proof of that.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This is what a Steelers fan said to me

“Can’t believe Christian Kirk getting 17m per year and Juju is probably gonna be a major bargain for a team. It’s downright baffling.”

When I asked them more cause I haven’t watched a ton of Juju since USC this is what he said:

”He’s a WR2 and a legitimately good one who was handicapped badly when Roethlisberger no longer had the arm strength post surgery.

I think he’s worth Michael Gallup money at least, slightly above if anything.”

FWIW…. He’s also a very good blocker and would fit the run heavy attack we have and be a good blocker on screens for DeVonta and Quez.

Yeah, I don't get the hate for JuJu. He's not the superstar we thought he might be year 1 and 2, but he is a very good well rounded #2 WR which this team needs desperately.

People need to stop thinking every USC WR is Nelson Agholor 

5 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

That Jags DEF has been abysmal over the past 2-3 Years, However Jack I think could do damage in PHI

People just see his age and remember him being highly regarded as a prospect, but he never lived up to it.

If he wants to sign for the minimum we can do that.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

People just see his age and remember him being highly regarded as a prospect, but he never lived up to it.

If he wants to sign for the minimum we can do that.

No way he only signs for minimum. Guaranteed he gets 7-12 Million. Which I am perfectly fine with. 

Sign him, and then Get Kwon Alexander and the LB corp is changed for the better.