2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

7 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Pretty steep. James Bradberry is likely going to be a cap causality in NY, he's a Patrick Graham guy. Wouldn't mind bringing back Hayward and signing him.

Heyward is probably going to follow Bradley to Colts. Bradbury would work.

I may be the only one here who looks at Hayward as the last resort option. I just can’t count on a guy who’s 33 or will be 33 during the season to hold up again. Gotta be able to do better then that. Younger faster. I think the Raiders got really lucky with him last year and him not missing any time don’t think you can test that luck again. There are some good options in FA at CB. Hayward can’t be your first couple options. 

17 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

I may be the only one here who looks at Hayward as the last resort option. I just can’t count on a guy who’s 33 or will be 33 during the season to hold up again. Gotta be able to do better then that. Younger faster. I think the Raiders got really lucky with him last year and him not missing any time don’t think you can test that luck again. There are some good options in FA at CB. Hayward can’t be your first couple options. 

The way I see it as he’s pretty much going to follow Gus Bradley the colts

What do you guys think of mathieu? How would he pair with moehrig?Haven’t really seen him mentioned. I know safety isn’t the most important position but I’ve always loved his game and his attitude. Also I love taking players away from the division. 

With FA starting Monday this is my wish list

JC Jackson - CB

Ted Karras - OG

Foley Fatukasi -NT

Tim Settle - DT

DJ Chark -WR

1 big splash 

2 DL players who are looking for better opportunities to get paid again in two years so looking for short deals

1 WR coming off injury who could be looking for a short deal to head back into FA to cash in

1 solid starter at OG

• Like 1

based on the amount of money we have and can get by getting rid of Nick K, Here are the two scenarios that I like:
If Jc Jackson:

Ted karras

Morgan Moses/David Quessenberry

If Not Jc Jackson:

DJ Chark

Ted Karras 

Tyran Matthieu/Jabrill peppers
Or
Donte jackson/bradburry (if cut)

Edited by Jeremy408

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

based on the amount of money we have and can get by getting rid of Nick K, Here are the two scenarios that I like:
If Jc Jackson:

Ted karras

If Not Jc Jackson:

DJ Chark

Ted Karras 

Tyran Matthieu/Jabrill peppers
Or
Donte jackson/bradburry (if cut)

I only want to spend on a guard if we cut Denzel Good. I project Leatherwood was LG and Good as the RT. Would rather spend money on WR, RT, CB, DT. Even LB or safety 

4 hours ago, FreshPrince said:

What do you guys think of mathieu? How would he pair with moehrig?Haven’t really seen him mentioned. I know safety isn’t the most important position but I’ve always loved his game and his attitude. Also I love taking players away from the division. 

wouldn't be mad, but I hope we sign DJ Chark or JC 

11 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I only want to spend on a guard if we cut Denzel Good. I project Leatherwood was LG and Good as the RT. Would rather spend money on WR, RT, CB, DT. Even LB or safety 

I don't think we can reasonably expect them both to start.