2022 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

Just now, roi34 said:

no excuse not to get moses at 6 mill per for guy that doesnt miss games. 

starting RT for 6 mill per. come on

Exactly.. who is out there that’s better, more reliable at that bargain? Nobody.. This has to be the most frustrating tampering period in the last decade.. maybe it’s by design, idk.. maybe there are moves lined up that will be announced as the league year opens tomorrow, but the lack of needle moving deals or the right players signing very reasonable deals elsewhere with no clear upgrades over those guys is driving me crazy 

maybe guys don't want to play for mcdaniels? maybe im just getting impatient

say what u want, gus bradleys guys follow him hardcore. 

also collins would be great get.. but u could of signed moses now for cheap and hes solid and always plays

• Like 2

Just now, JarrodR86 said:

Exactly.. who is out there that’s better, more reliable at that bargain? Nobody.. This has to be the most frustrating tampering period in the last decade.. maybe it’s by design, idk.. maybe there are moves lined up that will be announced as the league year opens tomorrow, but the lack of needle moving deals or the right players signing very reasonable deals elsewhere with no clear upgrades over those guys is driving me crazy 

agreed, but then we are trading draft capital too, when we can sign guys.no picks

people may hate it but i’d be totally fine with trent if hes healthy and we could somehow word his contract to where he has to stay in shape. say what you want but he has shut down both mack and bosa not to mention all other afc west de

Edited by Edz209

13 minutes ago, Edz209 said:

people may hate it but i’d be totally fine with trent if hes healthy and we could somehow word his contract to where he has to stay in shape. say what you want but he has shut down both mack and bosa not to mention all other afc west de

Not opposed to Trent on a cheap incentive based deal, little guaranteed money.. make him stay healthy, stay In shape and play to earn it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JarrodR86 said:

Not opposed to Trent on a cheap incentive based deal, little guaranteed money.. make him stay healthy, stay In shape and play to earn it

agree, but if he goes down which is more likely back at sqaure one. 

moses was the clear upgrade. silly non move

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, roi34 said:

maybe guys don't want to play for mcdaniels? maybe im just getting impatient

say what u want, gus bradleys guys follow him hardcore. 

also collins would be great get.. but u could of signed moses now for cheap and hes solid and always plays

I know McD had a rep, but 95% of the league wasn’t even in the league when he was in Denver.