Bears Hire Ryan Poles as GM & Matt Eberflus as HC

Madmike90

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

Looks like yall about to release Claypool for nothing

I told yall from the start Poles aint ready. He's made probably the worst moves of any FO right there with Las Vegas. 

I know Fields has been inconsistent, but Poles has made some horrible moves. I hate seeing Justin not have the right resources. If you all do end up drafting Caleb I may go up to your headquarters myself and boycott. 

You all cannot ruin two of the most talented QBs in the last decade. Poles is in over his head I'm telling yall. Get him out of there before its too late. He cannot make the 2024 picks for you all. He's the type to draft down from pick 2 instead of picking Marvin. Get him out. 

#yall

1 hour ago, JibjeResearch said:

Poles stays ..

Fields stays ..

Getsy stays ..

Flus ..needs to get the defense in order...  We lost because the D sucks!

It's not happening for you, dude

2 hours ago, brownie man said:

Looks like yall about to release Claypool for nothing

I told yall from the start Poles aint ready. He's made probably the worst moves of any FO right there with Las Vegas. 

I know Fields has been inconsistent, but Poles has made some horrible moves. I hate seeing Justin not have the right resources. If you all do end up drafting Caleb I may go up to your headquarters myself and boycott. 

You all cannot ruin two of the most talented QBs in the last decade. Poles is in over his head I'm telling yall. Get him out of there before its too late. He cannot make the 2024 picks for you all. He's the type to draft down from pick 2 instead of picking Marvin. Get him out. 

The gm should absolutely be fired for a number of bad moves, and failure to get the proper talent in the room and there's definitely something to be said about getting truly elite players vs trading down constantly. 

My disagreement with you is on Fields himself. The guy can't read zone defense and can't pull the trigger on time as a result. He fumbles way too much and simply hasn't developed at all as a passer. While much of that is on coaching, and a lack of talent around him in general, Fields himself is far from blameless. Good Qbs find a way to get it done, even when surrounded by trash. Fields doesn't. 

• Like 3