Raiders hire Josh McDaniels as HC

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Mark is rumored to be interested in Russell Wilson.

There is zero rumors Wilson is leaving Seattle. 

But I’d give 2 1sts and Carr in a heartbeat for the guy (and here come the Carr fanboys… “2 1sts and Carr, are you crazy??”). 

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

There is zero rumors Wilson is leaving Seattle. 

But I’d give 2 1sts and Carr in a heartbeat for the guy (and here come the Carr fanboys… “2 1sts and Carr, are you crazy??”). 

"My instincts tell me Mark Davis wants rockstar stuff in that stadium," Silver said on "The Colin Cowherd Podcast." "Mark Davis has a kind of Russell Wilson, not fixation, but he was kind of into that concept from what I was hearing. Mark Davis, I think, has felt ‘we can do better than Derek Carr.'" - NFL Insider Mike Silver

New #Raiders coach Josh McDaniels tells me he spoke with current defensive coordinator Gus Bradley today and plans on speaking with all of the assistants still under contract, as well as other targets, before making staff decisions...

for all the raiders didnt even let othet coaches go first or notify them crowd.. maybe he keeps some.

• Like 2

Just now, roi34 said:

Rodgers

Mahomes

Allen

Burrow

Herbert

All before Wilson either because of age/skill or skill 

No way in hell Burrow is a Top 5 QB yet.. and I absolutely love Burrow. I'd put Wilson behind Rodgers, Mahomes, and Allen. And Allen-Wilson is basically a wash. 

1 minute ago, Jraider91 said:

Wilson is a bit overrated, 2 DVOA seasons in top 10 in last 5 years. Has had bad O-Lines but great weapons. Upgrade over Carr, I'd give a 1st, 3rd + Carr. Two 1st too rich for my taste 

If anything, Wilson is underrated on this forum. He’s in the same tier and same skillsets as Mahomes and Allen. And has put up remarkable results. Give him a real offensive coach for the first time in his entire career and see what he does. 

Also could care less about DVOA for QB’s. That is more of a team stat. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

No way in hell Burrow is a Top 5 QB yet.. and I absolutely love Burrow. I'd put Wilson behind Rodgers, Mahomes, and Allen. And Allen-Wilson is basically a wash. 

Allen with age/skill  you take over wilson. and id take burrow because im that confident in him. its all opinion anyway