49ers offseason 2022

49erurtaza

33 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Rich also guessed that Trent Williams was resigning with us last year correct? Anything else he's been right about?

I mean predicting Williams to stay was the consensus as he had just played here and Sherman knew the team was going to make him priority #1. 

3 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

I don't love the amount of coaching changes on offense but as long as Kyle is head coach I'm fine. I hope we get a experienced guy at QB coach tbh don't really want someone like Bobby Slowik who has never done it before. 

Slowik has 8yrs of experience, and is the teams pass game coordinator, which the passing game was actually good IMO, some issues were on the QBs not seeing guys wide open, or guys dropping catches. But I also would like an experiences QB coach.

1 minute ago, 49erscap said:

Hopefully everything goes well, and if he wants to come back, I'm sure Kyle will say HELL YEAH. But his health is first & foremost.

From what I was told he can come back at any time but is planning to take the year off. Anthony Lynn basically hired as RB coach but not with the title.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Going to take this with a grain of salt, but interesting nonetheless 

Idk if Rich was against Trey but Kyle blocked Rich from taking a QB coach with a different team this offseason. 49ers didn't want him to leave. 

Edited by 49erurtaza

51 minutes ago, 49erscap said:

Slowik has 8yrs of experience, and is the teams pass game coordinator, which the passing game was actually good IMO, some issues were on the QBs not seeing guys wide open, or guys dropping catches. But I also would like an experiences QB coach.

Slowik has been a offensive coach for 3 years, none of which have been as the QB coach. He has 5 years as a defense coach. Which Kyle always seems to always pick offensive coaches with defensive background. But I want a experienced QB coach with Trey. End of the day I trust Kyle on his decisions if it's Slowik. 

Edited by 49erurtaza

5 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Slowik has been a offensive coach for 3 years, none of which have been as the QB coach. He has 5 years as a defense coach. Which Kyle always seems to always pick offensive coaches with defensive background. But I want a experienced QB coach with Trey. End of the day I trust Kyle on his decisions if it's Slowik. 

Kinda depends on what type of QB Coach you want. If you want a mechanics driven coach i am not sure Slowik would be the best choice. If its more for the mental side he might be the right guy.