Coaching/FO Staff- Kafka as OC, Wink Martindale as DC

Acgott

On 2/9/2022 at 12:52 PM, Acgott said:

Trading makes sense, but it still be a low ball offer (5th?). I don’t subscribe to the athletic, so I cannot read the article, but i could see Raiders (Graham) and Buffalo (Old DC) making a move. We would still be replacing him with 2nd and 3rd tier players in a system that needs a top CB.

If we just cut him we get nothing, a 5th round pick for him in a trade is fine.

8 minutes ago, Go_Giants said:

If we just cut him we get nothing, a 5th round pick for him in a trade is fine.

In the article, Duggan mentions that the Giants should be looking for a package similar to what Detroit got for Darius Slay from the Eagles (3rd and 5th). It is a similar situation.

BTW, I think I have some guest passes to The Athletic. 30 day free trials. If you want one, let me know. I'd rather share them with you guys than anyone else. Dan Duggan does some really good reporting on the Giants. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, minutemancl said:

In the article, Duggan mentions that the Giants should be looking for a package similar to what Detroit got for Darius Slay from the Eagles (3rd and 5th). It is a similar situation.

BTW, I think I have some guest passes to The Athletic. 30 day free trials. If you want one, let me know. I'd rather share them with you guys than anyone else. Dan Duggan does some really good reporting on the Giants. 

If we can get a 3rd for Bradberry, I’ll do that in an instant.

A free trail would be great! I’ll use it in a month once FA starts.

On 2/10/2022 at 1:15 PM, minutemancl said:

I finally broke down and subscribed last month, just to read those Daboll articles you mentioned. Great publication. 😀

Here's the full list of assistants so far:

The team subsequently announced the hiring of some key assistants:

• Quarterbacks coach Shea Tierney
  • Running backs coach DeAndre Smith
  • Wide receivers coach Mike Groh
  • Tight ends coach Andy Bischoff
  • Offensive line coach Bobby Johnson
  • Asst. offensive line coach Tony Sparano, Jr.
  • Defensive line coach Andre Patterson

The Giants also announced that these assistants would return:

• Defensive backs coach Jerome Henderson
  • Asst. defensive backs coach Mike Treier
  • Asst. special teams coach Anthony Blevins
  • Special teams quality control coach Nick Williams

In addition, the Giants announced that Laura Young has been hired as the team’s director of coaching operations. Young will be involved in “every aspect of football operations, including coordinating/organizing practice, as well as game day operations.”