Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

3 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Slappy redlettered him he would have been lynched before he could use a night move

you do realize if I wanted to fabricate something in response to a redletter i'd have just said it was a night move, right?

there's literally no reason for me to say it was a day move at all (but I did because it was)

10 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

VC:

TKN - 6 - Mwil, Daboyle, Josh, Danger, Slappy, Wolfe

Malf - 6 - TKN, Orca (x2), Gopher, PR, Squire

Nacho, orca, pickle, gopher, squire---> yall got big monry riding on my lynch?

I like how squire acted like he was questioning me, but his mind was likely made up to begin with.

I cant vote and orca gets double vote here. 

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

you do realize if I wanted to fabricate something in response to a redletter i'd have just said it was a night move, right?

there's literally no reason for me to say it was a day move at all (but I did because it was)

So you are claiming to have been able to receive and use an ability in the same night... Again, we are talking basic mechanics of mafia and thats not how it works. The act of gifting would resolve at nights end. He would not "receive" it until the start of day 2.

Thank you try again.

A day use claim was the only option you had. You shot your shot and you lost.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

So you are claiming to have been able to receive and use an ability in the same night... Again, we are talking basic mechanics of mafia and thats not how it works. The act of gifting would resolve at nights end. He would not "receive" it until the start of day 2.

Thank you try again.

A day use claim was the only option you had. You shot your shot and you lost.

what are you talking about.

I would've just said I invested Malf last night and found him to be Von Miller instead of claiming a day invest. What don't you get.

Just now, Malfatron said:

If you are trying to say that orca gave you the day invest, and if orca claims that, hes lock scum too

All your eggs in this basket today hey?

And with tommorrows bonus votes if i go

I mean, you better hope you're in an autowin position tomorrow the way your allies awkwardly flocked in here to try to save you becuase they weren't even being subtle about it.