Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

39 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Mostly recovered from a long (but positive) day over here. Still catching up but wanted to ask this too. Slappy got a note saying TKN was on PEDs, but then TKN says he was also given an ability at night. Are those the PEDs in question? Hard to assume PEDs are a good thing, but I guess if you don't know the role of who you're giving it to it can go either way.

On the other hand, being instantly accused of being Von and then somehow in God's good name instantly finding Von with his new PED's is wildly lucky if that's the case.

I would assume that the claimed day-use move would not be the PEDs since the aforementioned day-use move was not used yet. 

I am not positive about it though. 

Also the claim that Malf is Von Miller is very interesting as well. The claim that he used the move 2 hours before I answered that I would investigate Malf and then suddenly came back with Malf is Von Miller after my comment is sus as well...

Not sure what else I can do to shed light on this situation. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

im town. i got a day invest last night. who should i use it on?

5 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I would use it on Malf. A cleared Malf would benefit everyone that is town. If I get kill moves or invests I usually start with Malf. If you dont choose Malf, one of the twins or Squire would be a good choice in my opinion. 

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

so I investigated @Malfatron with my day invest and he's Von Miller.

Malf

For timing purposes. He could have instantly submitted a day-use invest after his post. I wish there were real timestamps on these posts. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

For timing purposes. He could have instantly submitted a day-use invest after his post. I wish there were real timestamps on these posts. 

there are. if you are on PC you can hover over the "Posted X time" ago above a post.

for the record I put in the day invest at 10:11 AM after no one said anything because scum Malf always hones in on me. then i had to do some actual work and didnt return to the site until after noon, and immediately posted the result.

17 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

TheKillerNacho

17 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I have very little doubt that TKN is either Aaron Donald or Von Miller. Miller tested positive for PEDs in 2011 if I remember correctly. Aaron Donald just looks juice up.

9 hours ago, MWil23 said:

The Killer Nacho

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

VC:

TKN - 2 - Slappy, Mwil

8 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

im town. i got a day invest last night. who should i use it on?

5 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@TheKillerNacho does your character use peds?

5 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I would use it on Malf. A cleared Malf would benefit everyone that is town. If I get kill moves or invests I usually start with Malf. If you dont choose Malf, one of the twins or Squire would be a good choice in my opinion. 

I will be taking anything you say with a grain of salt however because I was told you use PEDs. That rules out Goodell, Snyder, Jurrah and the refs. With only one civ special left (and fans), it would make sense that you would have to be aligned with the Rams. Most likely Von Miller who was popped for PEDs in 2011. That or Aaron Donald who looks like he is on PEDs.

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

so I investigated @Malfatron with my day invest and he's Von Miller.

Malf

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

there are. if you are on PC you can hover over the "Posted X time" ago above a post.

for the record I put in the day invest at 10:11 AM after no one said anything because scum Malf always hones in on me. then i had to do some actual work and didnt return to the site until after noon, and immediately posted the result.

I'm not on PC, can you get me the times for each post? 

I am going to switch my tin foil hats and try to look at this from a different perspective, similar to the one I responded to Pickle with.  

Let's say the league office is trying to spread misinformation. Let's say that the intent for the PED message was to get us looking in the wrong direction. I am the most likely person to spread misinformation in the thread. I post a lot and I go down rabbit holes. This would mean that TKN is telling the truth and Pickle has knowledge that can partly back-up his claim. (This IMO would make Pickle League office aligned) I look bad in this situation and end up on the chopping block, Malf piggy backs the claim to help me push TKN (without a vote), TKN invests Malf (who isn't playing like town malf). 

The problem I have with this theory is that the gift that TKN received would have also been useful leading to believe the league office is most likely pro-town still... 

I am perplexed.