Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm not on PC, can you get me the times for each post? 

I am going to switch my tin foil hats and try to look at this from a different perspective, similar to the one I responded to Pickle with.  

Let's say the league office is trying to spread misinformation. Let's say that the intent for the PED message was to get us looking in the wrong direction. I am the most likely person to spread misinformation in the thread. I post a lot and I go down rabbit holes. This would mean that TKN is telling the truth and Pickle has knowledge that can partly back-up his claim. (This IMO would make Pickle League office aligned) I look bad in this situation and end up on the chopping block, Malf piggy backs the claim to help me push TKN (without a vote), TKN invests Malf (who isn't playing like town malf). 

The problem I have with this theory is that the gift that TKN received would have also been useful leading to believe the league office is most likely pro-town still... 

I am perplexed.

9:09

11:54

12:15