Superbowl Mafia - Rams win 28-21

Matts4313

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Yikes... Matts is oldschool

No joke, this is the most activity I have ever seen from you in a mafia game. You get redlettered, make up a "day-use" move that you were gifted, then bounce around a lot with suspicions of those that have voted you. You convinced Orca that the move is real, Pickle seems to believe you. You slipped though. Von Miller is the only player in the game to ever test positive for PEDs and he is an OLB. The truth is much easier to tell than lies.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

No joke, this is the most activity I have ever seen from you in a mafia game. You get redlettered, make up a "day-use" move that you were gifted, then bounce around a lot with suspicions of those that have voted you. You convinced Orca that the move is real, Pickle seems to believe you. You slipped though. Von Miller is the only player in the game to ever test positive for PEDs and he is an OLB. The truth is much easier to tell than lies.

You can't possibly believe that I "slipped" in that fashion, scumbucket.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Where is this supposed slip?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

You can't possibly believe that I "slipped" in that fashion, scumbucket.

A DAY USE MOVE at the time that is most convenient for you after being red lettered as a PED user. And the OLB/DE thing is a slip because it was information that you didn't have to share that doesn't fit.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I kinda hope Slappy is town so he looks like a fool, here. Less than 5% that's the case, though.

I admit when I am wrong. (I am wrong a lot) But based on the information I got from the League Office, you use PEDs and with the current players in the game I have 80% chance that you are mafia. I like my odds.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

A DAY USE MOVE at the time that is most convenient for you after being red lettered as a PED user.

Sorry for the inconvenient timing to redletter scum after your faked info, I guess?

And the OLB/DE thing is a slip because it was information that you didn't have to share that doesn't fit.

The truth isn't a slip. That's what Matts sent me. If you object to Von Miller being labeled as a DE, you can bring it up with him.