Doug Pederson to be next Jaguars Head Coach

LinderFournette

Urban brought in all these outsiders he had no previous relationship with and didn’t know prior to the interview on the offensive staff and it absolutely blew up in his face (along with him going nuclear).

The whole idea of a coach making a bad decision because he hires people he has relationships with/knows what they bring as being detrimental is wild to me. Year 1 especially, I hope most the offensive staff he brings in has ties or he knows them really well. Last thing we need for Trevor is someone with different philosophies made up in that room that aren’t totally backing Doug’s ideas and vision for the offense.

Doug has been on record saying the DC heads up the defense and he allows them to do their thing. Any of the reported candidates so far sound fantastic to me.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Based on everything I've heard about baalke there's 0 reason for him not to be given the Kaepernick treatment. 

I agree 100%, just not understanding where you thought or got the impression Byron Leftwich of all people could force that happen,  that's all?

• 2 weeks later...