Congress investigating toxic culture of WFT

kingseanjohn

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

*cough* bull**** *cough*

So basically we're relying on Congress to release the findings of this report? Great. That'll work out well for everyone!

I mean we all know the stuff you bolded is true, but releasing that stuff to the public is the only thing that matters.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So basically we're relying on Congress to release the findings of this report? Great. That'll work out well for everyone!

I mean we all know the stuff you bolded is true, but releasing that stuff to the public is the only thing that matters.

We're relying on Congress because the NFL is covering up crimes that the WFT committed. 

My hope is that if the NFL stonewalls them, they can refer this to the FBI for investigation.

• Like 1

Just now, ramssuperbowl99 said:

We're relying on Congress because the NFL is covering up crimes that the WFT committed. 

My hope is that if the NFL stonewalls them, they can refer this to the FBI for investigation.

LMFAO

What's really gonna happen is:

1. The NFL will stone wall them
  2. Congress will release a strongly-worded statement vaguely saying someone should do something about it
  3. Everyone will get outraged for like 2-3 weeks
  4. Nothing will happen
  5. NFL will release a statement re-affirming their commitment to diversity and equity or something idk
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

LMFAO

What's really gonna happen is:

1. The NFL will stone wall them
  2. Congress will release a strongly-worded statement vaguely saying someone should do something about it
  3. Everyone will get outraged for like 2-3 weeks
  4. Nothing will happen
  5. NFL will release a statement re-affirming their commitment to diversity and equity or something idk

I mean, it shouldn't be that hard for them to get testimony from some ex-employees. Yeah Snyder could walk in  and plead the 5th but the idea that they'd get nothing doesn't really make sense beyond just expecting nothing because lol congress.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

4 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I mean, it shouldn't be that hard for them to get testimony from some ex-employees. Yeah Snyder could walk in  and plead the 5th but the idea that they'd get nothing doesn't really make sense beyond just expecting nothing because lol congress.

I think they'll get something, I just have absolutely no hope that they'll do anything with it, you know?

• Like 1

Too much political discussion and no football talk in this topic. 

If this results in something that impacts Washington on the field we can discuss it - for example a loss of draft picks or a change in ownership.  Until then it’s just politics and not something we can discuss here.

• Like 1