Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 23 - Taco Bowl XXIII POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

ANY/A >>> qb rating

oh

sadly i think it only tracks sack yardage as a team stat, right now. so once a team starts multiple QBs, it would be impossible for me with my current dataset to tell which QB was sacked how many times and for what yardage.

i'd have to change the classes to make it a player stat for me to automatically calculate ANY/A

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

oh

sadly i think it only tracks sack yardage as a team stat, right now. so once a team starts multiple QBs, it would be impossible for me with my current dataset to tell which QB was sacked how many times and for what yardage.

i'd have to change the classes to make it a player stat for me to automatically calculate ANY/A

Cool, so my manual process can be better 

I got this, nacho

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

oh

also i lied. it only tracks it at the game level at that, upon investigation. cumulative stats just store the raw passing yards number lol

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

assuming you bother to keep track of individual sack yardage for QBs, yes, that would be better than what I currently have set up.

Oh yeah, never mind.

I will just do this for a week then go to AY/A

Edited by Malfatron

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

also i lied. it only tracks it at the game level at that, upon investigation. cumulative stats just store the raw passing yards number lol

I can still do team passing yards at least for this week (qb yards - sacked yards =team passing yards)