8 GM Mock Draft (Full)

eh3034

12 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

first 2 jags would be a MASSIVE HOMERUN for the jags.  i can get the leo pick cuz really outside Myles Jack its a cast of just a guys and a ? in Dylan Moses(he spent the year on the NFI)

Just added Cine as well.  After the first two I just am going BPA for the most part.  I think Leo will rise up boards leading up to the draft.  I have been quite happy with the Jags draft in this.  

18 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Hopefully we knock this out before then and can do a similar mock with the same people closer to the draft to see how much things change. 

That's what I'm hoping to do as well.  Post-combine and post-major FA moves I'd love to fire up one more of these.

28 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Do we actually go for it? 

I'm definitely in with the idea of starting the first or second week of April.  First things first though is wrapping up this one since we aren't even halfway home yet :)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Just added Cine as well.  After the first two I just am going BPA for the most part.  I think Leo will rise up boards leading up to the draft.  I have been quite happy with the Jags draft in this.  

I probably go Bonitto over cine.  Safety is sorted for starters we believe with Cisco and reshawn Jenkins(he might get cut next year cuz his salary isn't worth his lack of impact plays. 

12 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

I probably go Bonitto over cine.  Safety is sorted for starters we believe with Cisco and reshawn Jenkins(he might get cut next year cuz his salary isn't worth his lack of impact plays. 

I think Chenal is more of an edge than a pure LB, so I felt Bonito was redundant.  Chenal had one of the highest pass rush and run defense grades in this draft.  Adding extra S's is important in this league with so many 3 and 4 WR sets.  Cine played 25% of his snaps at slot CB, 15% at LB and most at SS, so he is versatile and plays the run and can cover TE's if he is playing that nickel or dime role.