STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Assist Award: @The Orca - Catching Forge early and then finding DrDoomIQ was a strong start. Too bad he had to sacrifice his own life to do it. He did contribute posthumously through as a Force Ghost, at least.

"catching Forge" 

*deadpan stare* 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It's not your fault. I blame @Slappy Mc

You could have said ANYTHING about my visit to you, instead you said nothing. You practically asked to die. Han Solo sitting they hiding in a corner and the dark side snuffed out your weakness with no remorse.

(Seriously though I'm sorry you didn't have fun and that it's my fault)

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You could have said ANYTHING about my visit to you, instead you said nothing. You practically asked to die. Han Solo sitting they hiding in a corner and the dark side snuffed out your weakness with no remorse.

(Seriously though I'm sorry you didn't have fun and that it's my fault)

I didn't really know how to respond. Someone said someone visited me and I just said "interesting" because I didn't really know what would happen if I confirmed that you visited and disarmed me (again, ironic Anakin disarming Obi-Wan) so I just kind of vaguely acknowledged it until I knew how to proceed further.

But alas, I was cut down in my prime like a child at the Jedi Youth temple. You bastard

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I didn't really know how to respond. Someone said someone visited me and I just said "interesting" because I didn't really know what would happen if I confirmed that you visited and disarmed me (again, ironic Anakin disarming Obi-Wan) so I just kind of vaguely acknowledged it until I knew how to proceed further.

But alas, I was cut down in my prime like a child at the Jedi Youth temple. You bastard

To me the lack of response was an admission of guilt. Clearly it was the wrong read, but I would have thought a vote for me would have made sense in that situation. Someone tells me someone visits me and something "bad" happened. I'm voting them. Instead you said interesting and never acknowledged me again.