STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He did it all last game too, because he thought it helped him not speak too much.

oh. I wouldnt know. Killed myself off pretty early.....

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Or is a GF variant hoping for CC's, and is Sith needing Jedi to out themselves so that he can kill them all after going through them like a hot knife through butter.

Counterpoint: occam's razor

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:
6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Or is a GF variant hoping for CC's, and is Sith needing Jedi to out themselves so that he can kill them all after going through them like a hot knife through butter.

Counterpoint: occam's razor

Counterpoint:

It's literally their win con if he's Sith. Read the autopsy. So, essentially once the Jedi are eliminated, they can win however they want to but no one can win with them. That's alarming.

On 2/19/2022 at 7:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

You are aligned with the Sith Order: Your faction must outnumber the Jedi Order at the end of the game. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Republic (your presence does not prevent the game from ending), but neither the Galactic Republic or Separatist Alliance actually win the game if at least one member of your faction remains alive with your win condition met.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:
14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Slappy Mc how did you kill Flacco and how did you kill Ruskie? 

The Phantom Menace Fear GIF by Star Wars

Yeah if you're not going to be cooperative then you have no use and the fallout is on you. If you're Town then I'd urge you to reconsider, but I've already outlined why you're not.