STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Raves said:
7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Ravesyou did pretty much poo poo man hope to see who would possibly jump on a glen vote out the gate.  

All good.   I agree he is town and know his role name.  

I also know who yoda is, Please stay quiet on that.  

Expand  

Sorry about that.  It's so late in the game I just didn't want a potential run away on a town that puts us at further disadvantage.

its all good.  i thought early in the day would be a good time to see who might want to pounce on something.  

Sheev Palpatine
Senator, Human
lkZEonQKK5mDg6thI-x4DMAc3hCWCxgVDTcDgH9OTnFtNvL_TDG_m4MMkwD3cXLajE9sp1dqYEsDX6XPWoNKHfnEL9iYkybbxjMFLd2LKJxAjoGTmrpIvQlPSVjSzHI-VvmIWvKI
"Power! Unlimited power!" - Chancellor Palpatine

You are aligned with the Sith Order: Your faction must outnumber the Jedi Order at the end of the game. You are not considered a threat to the Galactic Republic (your presence does not prevent the game from ending), but neither the Galactic Republic or Separatist Alliance actually win the game if at least one member of your faction remains alive with your win condition met.

ROLE POWERS:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Passive powers are always active, and Day actions are instead used during the day.)

• Force Lightning: Once per night, kill a target player. Your team cannot use a factional item in the same night you use this ability, nor can you use this ability two nights in a row.
  • Force Convert: Once per night, you may visit a player. If that player is Mas Amedda, they are converted to the Sith Order. If that player is Anakin Skywalker and both Darth Maul and Count Dooku are dead, they are converted to Darth Vader, Sith Order-aligned.
  • Chancellor of the Republic (Passive): While either Darth Maul or Count Dooku remain alive, during each night you neither use an item or role ability, any reports made against you during the night are fabricated to indicate you are Galactic Republic-aligned and any kill attempts are automatically redirected to one of your original allies (Darth Maul first, then Count Dooku). Additionally, the first time you would be lynched this game while either Darth Maul or Count Dooku remain alive and you neither used an item or role ability the previous night, the lynch is automatically overridden to one of your original allies (Darth Maul first, then Count Dooku).
  • Sense Fear (Passive): If Anakin Skywalker ever uses the "Search Your Feelings" ability, their identity will be revealed to you in a report.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active, and need not be used.)

• Red Lightsaber (Faction, Melee): Only one member of the faction can use a factional item each night to kill, but factional weapons are not expended on use. Can be used to parry, block, or kill a target player. If you choose to parry, you will be immune to melee items during the night. If you choose to block, you will be immune to ranged items during the night. If you successfully defend against an item, you will be informed what the item was. You can only choose to block or parry once each per game.

Since Pickle was outed early, I think he most certainly is converted.  

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

"Daboyle is a confirmed Separatist member!" whizzes Droid A. "Oh yes... Roger, Roger."

VC

Pickle Rick - 2 - bcb1213, Slappy Mc

Glen - 1 - squire12

Slappy Mc - 1 - Raves

Daboyle - 1 - Droid A

OK, we got droid A saying daboyle is Separatist.   Droid A was right on Mwil!!!

Pickle shot that down pretty quickly when I suggested it earlier today.

@The Orca do you recall this?

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

so although I'm locked and can't change my vote, orca keeps liking and unliking my slappy vote... maybe that should really be teh vote instead today?

@Raves  I think I have things pretty close to figured out here.  

Pickle = sith

Daboyle = Asajj Ventress (separatist)

Slappy = Anakin (questionable if he was converted before Jlash died N3)

Do you think the Zam killed KSJ (jar Jar)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Raves  I think I have things pretty close to figured out here.  

Pickle = sith

Daboyle = Asajj Ventress (separatist)

Slappy = Anakin (questionable if he was converted before Jlash died N3)

Do you think the Zam killed KSJ (jar Jar)

I don't know if Zam did or not.  I mean regardless I think our priority needs to be the 2 potential siths as we can't win if they are still alive

• Like 1

Little exchange earlier today on gopher vote.  

9 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

I believe what whicker left behind and his role.  

Doom (unless we want to go for someone like gopher)

Pickle suggests a gopher vote as an alternative to Doom

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

If we go elsewhere, I'd like to go gopher

7 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

ok, why gopher.  I'm fairly certain your indy at worst

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

bcb had suggested letting Slappy not suck and hit doom, which would mean go elsewhere

I posted earlier today why.  Gopher is one of the 3 most likely to be a separtist based on d2 voting, of those 3 he is probably the most likely to be a separtist

7 hours ago, MWil23 said:

If need a case for him given Doom as an other/claimed other

Thsi is a response to the pickle floating gopher name as an alternate to Doom

6 hours ago, squire12 said:

Gopher

I drop my vote on gopher

6 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick I’m going to be gone here soon. How sure are you on going gopher?

Mwil asks pickle more about the gopher ...how sure?  

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not very.  Its mostly just from looking at the votes yesterday.  There needed to be 2 more votes for doom to make it a tie (assuming the Droid was 1 there still needed to be another vote).  It makes sense that a Separatist stayed off of both lines in case a tie was able to happen there would be a free vote to break the tie in OT.  

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Thats why gopher stands out to me, but it's more of a gut feeling based solely on the voting

5 hours ago, Raves said:

I mean without anything more to go on, especially if the plan is for slappy to take out doom, I can get behind it.  At the very least we might be able to get @gopherwrestler to start participating in the game.  gopher

If it is not Daboyle, then Gopher would be the next most likely to be Separatist of the unknown pool of players.  

9 minutes ago, Raves said:

I don't know if Zam did or not.  I mean regardless I think our priority needs to be the 2 potential siths as we can't win if they are still alive

I agree.  I think the best play is today we go pickle based on the Sith likelihood.

Then it would be up to those with hits to sort through the other options of finding the Separatist players.  

the bounty hunter is going to be hunting specific players if it is consistent with the last star wars game.  

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I agree.  I think the best play is today we go pickle based on the Sith likelihood.

Then it would be up to those with hits to sort through the other options of finding the Separatist players.  

the bounty hunter is going to be hunting specific players if it is consistent with the last star wars game.  

Well I used my one shot blaster already, so hopefully someone else on the team can find the scum for us.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Well I used my one shot blaster already, so hopefully someone else on the team can find the scum for us.

well, here is what I am thinking.  

• If pickle is Sith, converted by Jlash N1 or 2
    • then the last Jedi can go after 1 of the unknowns if we can provide enough info
    • Slappy is an unknown and that is unknown who he might go for
  • if pickle is not Sith, then it gets interesting as we still need to find the Separatists
  • the bounty hunter(s)...if there are more than 1... would be wild card(s)

the shear number of kills each night leads me to think that pickle has been killing on the nightly