STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

What's the pickle vote for? I feel like pickle was one of the most helpful players in this gm

D1 Pickle cc'd Forge's Mas Amedda claim, the Jlash flip shows that Mas and Anakin were capable of being converted.  It's sort of unthinkable that pickle wasn't converted to sith.  Even Slappy has a good chance of having been converted, but pickle is pretty much a guarantee

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Raves said:

D1 Pickle cc'd Forge's Mas Amedda claim, the Jlash flip shows that Mas and Anakin were capable of being converted.  It's sort of unthinkable that pickle wasn't converted to sith.  Even Slappy has a good chance of having been converted, but pickle is pretty much a guarantee

To add to this...

Pickle and Slappy share an alignment.  The only way i can see Anakin (Jedi aligned claim) and Mas Amedda (Galactic Republic aligned claim) actually sharing an alignment, is if they're both "converted" to a separate faction together.

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Not pickle specifically, his character. Which is why forge claimed the character so they knew who it was

yeah I think we are on the same page just different paragraphs it seems.  If that was their goal from the start that was a masterful plan

6 minutes ago, Raves said:

yeah I think we are on the same page just different paragraphs it seems.  If that was their goal from the start that was a masterful plan

it was a really good plan until Jlash was hit on N3.  once the autopsy was revealed, the dots are pretty easy to connect

22 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

To add to this...

Pickle and Slappy share an alignment.  The only way i can see Anakin (Jedi aligned claim) and Mas Amedda (Galactic Republic aligned claim) actually sharing an alignment, is if they're both "converted" to a separate faction together.

@Tugboat  can you elaborate more on this?  is this based on how you think the game has transpired? or is this from star wars lore?  or night moves?

19 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

To add to this...

66mafs.jpg

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@Tugboat  can you elaborate more on this?  is this based on how you think the game has transpired? or is this from star wars lore?  or night moves?

Info from night moves.

I'm kind of shocked that Palp was able to find and convert both of them so quickly.  But it's pretty much the only explanation for the result, given the context.  Unless there's some sort of fabrication frame-up involved.  Which is possible in this game of rampant misinformation i guess.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Info from night moves.

I'm kind of shocked that Palp was able to find and convert both of them so quickly.  But it's pretty much the only explanation for the result, given the context.  Unless there's some sort of fabrication frame-up involved.  Which is possible in this game of rampant misinformation i guess.

66mdql.jpg