STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

66mdql.jpg

I just have a report indicating that Slappy and Pickle share an alignment.  Nothing else to it really.

Your description of your wincon also doesn't make sense.  The autopsies of all the other dead Jedi you killed, Qui Gon Jinn, Obi Wan, and Mace Windu all have "eliminate the Sith and all threats to the Galactic Republic" as their wincon.  Dead Sith like Darth Maul are the ones that seem to have a simple "eliminate/outnumber the opposite faction" type language.  Why would your win condition be different from the other Jedi in your faction?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Info from night moves.

I'm kind of shocked that Palp was able to find and convert both of them so quickly.  But it's pretty much the only explanation for the result, given the context.  Unless there's some sort of fabrication frame-up involved.  Which is possible in this game of rampant misinformation i guess.

Pickle hard cc'd Forge on day as Mas Amedda.  Slappy was pretty open about being Anakin on d3.  Jlash didn't need to do much work to find them.  Also, slappy saying he defended himself n1 from a light Saber probably narrowed jlash pool of targets to find Anakin 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I just have a report indicating that Slappy and Pickle share an alignment.  Nothing else to it really.

Your description of your wincon also doesn't make sense.  The autopsies of all the other dead Jedi you killed, Qui Gon Jinn, Obi Wan, and Mace Windu all have "eliminate the Sith and all threats to the Galactic Republic" as their wincon.  Dead Sith like Darth Maul are the ones that seem to have a simple "eliminate/outnumber the opposite faction" type language.  Why would your win condition be different from the other Jedi in your faction?

66mhqp.jpg

21 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Pickle hard cc'd Forge on day as Mas Amedda.  Slappy was pretty open about being Anakin on d3.  Jlash didn't need to do much work to find them.  Also, slappy saying he defended himself n1 from a light Saber probably narrowed jlash pool of targets to find Anakin 

Yeah.  True.  Plus that mechanic in Palpatine's autopsy that allows him to locate Anakin when he uses the "Search Your Feelings" ability, whatever that is.  'Cause you know Slappy would've just used any and all abilities immediately.  lol.

I guess it's not really that shocking that JLash found them both after all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Yeah.  True.  Plus that mechanic in Palpatine's autopsy that allows him to locate Anakin when he uses the "Search Your Feelings" ability, whatever that is.  'Cause you know Slappy would've just used any and all abilities immediately.  lol.

66mlyh.jpg

13 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

66mlyh.jpg

Getting awfully squirmy there.  Throwing out some pretty desperate, hairbrained accusations.  Let's recall, you're the one who claimed a character that is literally listed in Palpatine's conversion mechanic.  

What can you tell me about the alignments of those 5?

• Like 1