STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, squire12 said:

don;t lock

Im jango fett.

I stole bcb red light saber last night hence there was no kill.

Lolololol 

You're really gonna claim the thing I did and Jango Fett. The bounty hunter killer Lololol.  That's a good plan on the not killing though. Gets you here with some wiggle room and still end of game tonight 

17 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

@bcb1213 also

N1 nothing 

N2 role blocked, by the blue team who squire wants you to believe I am none the less 

N3 shot Jlash 

N4 saw gopher go to Raves. Also saw squire go to gopher.  I have a one time target a player see everything that happens with and to them.  Which is why I leaned you yesterday but of course gopher never bothered to say what happened to him. Your role was a direct cut and paste from the previous game so after squire pushed gopher who flipped non scum who I thought was clear from a sabatoge which apparantly never happened. 

N5 c3po squire 

Alas here we are.  With ya'll having to make the decision 

3 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Give me a run down of your moves thus far

• N1: 
    • Ability Player ID RBIM.  move failed.   That was the night that someone targeted me and fabricated that I showed up on the watch report that wolf had for player visiting slappy.  
    • Item:  grappling hook redirect a player that targets me -- to gopher.   Tk3 said he visited me and ended up at gopher.  
  • N2
    • ability KSJ.  slave droid stole booma
    • item i used my jet pack to commute
  • N3
    • ability player ID Glen.  See my early post on D3 that I was trying to set a trap to see if anyone would pounce on a vote for him.  Raves shut that down quickly
    • Item grappling hook sanchez.   Not sure if anything happened to him, he is still alive, so maybe he can confirm
  • N4
    • Ability slave droid steal from gopher -- got a flash grenade role block
    • Item range blaster on gopher failed
  • N5
    • ability slave droid daboyle -- got the EMP
    • range Item grappling hook redirect to raves.  unless someone wants to claim the kill on raves,, he tried to hit me and it was redirected back to him
  • N6
    • ability slave droid bcb
    • Item EMP

FYI, the slave droid steal happens before other moves.   

• Like 1

Going to bed for the night. If the votes lock, it'll have to wait until tomorrow. Also if that happens make sure everyone knows to send in a move (even if its just "do nothing") and I can process night.

VC

squire12 - 1 - [bcb1213]

bcb1213 - 1 - squire12

Yet to vote: Daboyle, 11sanchez11

The day can now be hammered early if enough votes are [locked] to clinch a lynch. The night can also be processed early if all living players send me their moves (or intent to not make a move).