STAR WARS Prequel Trilogy Mafia (Galactic Republic and Jango Fett wins!)

TheKillerNacho

On 2/19/2022 at 7:40 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Flavor of writeups in the thread and PMs I send you is just that... flavor. I will try to make the flavor obvious as to the mechanic behind it (so long as you should have that information), but the amount you should read into it is, again, at your discretion.

Just a quick reminder, gentlemen.

50 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1. I'd expect no less from you

2. We know that both sides have droids if past Nacho Star Wars game(s) mean anything, as does likely the Sith if we are going by lore

3. I'd say definitively that unless you think I bused RMIB, I could have continued to vote Doom yesterday and wouldn't have tied it up late in the day yesterday

Some things to consider

If you think what you did for like 80% of D2 was "bused" RMIB, you and I have vastly different views /definitions on that term

35 minutes ago, Jlash said:

The night writeup says they died in separate duels though. 

Very well could be that Slappy killed Windu/TK3 (the flavor fits) and Anakin Skywalker killed Obi Wan/Flacco, hence the shocked expression...meaning that Slappy is absolutely lying about Ruskie and Flacco.

33 minutes ago, Jlash said:
37 minutes ago, Jlash said:

The night writeup says they died in separate duels though. 

35 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Just a quick reminder, gentlemen.

Ok....so maybe the separate duels part doesn't matter?

Also a possibility. Regardless, Slappy is a liar liar pants on fire and killed one or both.

13 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If you think what you did for like 80% of D2 was "bused" RMIB, you and I have vastly different views /definitions on that term

I always view things as where votes end up as opposed to where they are for "most of the day", but that's just me...and generally speaking, that's how I always viewed your charts on where those votes ended up...unless you're suddenly going against your own charts and votelines, in which case, I'd be shocked quite frankly.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:
3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

meaning that Slappy is absolutely lying about Ruskie and Flacco

This Is Why You Fail Star Wars GIF

Then you killed Obi Wan the night after visiting him. Please tell me what you discovered N1 that would lead you to murdering one of our biggest Town powers, likely our biggest one if Anakin can be converted.