Dirk Koetter sticking around for 2018, Mike Smith and all assistant coaches too

bucsfan333

I honestly don't want gruden back. I think he was fired for a reason and I don't think he's going to let the GM and OC have the control that gruden desires. 

I think gruden will have his demands and the glazers will have to meet it or find another candidate. Those demands would have to include stripping Jason licht of some of his responsibilities he holds. And will the glazers do that ? 

2 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

I honestly don't want gruden back. I think he was fired for a reason and I don't think he's going to let the GM and OC have the control that gruden desires. 

I think gruden will have his demands and the glazers will have to meet it or find another candidate. Those demands would have to include stripping Jason licht of some of his responsibilities he holds. And will the glazers do that ? 

If Licht stays, I've gotta believe he will have control. Otherwise I don't see any reason to keep him.

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

And I wanna keep Licht around. We haven't had a guy draft like him since I've been following the Bucs. 

Is Licht’s draft record THAT good though? 

Hes done a great job with finding good contributors from UDFAs, practice squad players, and late rounders such as Brate, Humph and Pamphile 

I think it’s too soon for a lot of his draft classes, particularly the 2016 one which could reallygo either way at this stage, but his picks have typically has early success (e.g. Sims) before dropping off.

Just now, Buc Ball said:

Hes done a great job with finding good contributors from UDFAs, practice squad players, and late rounders such as Brate, Humph and Pamphile 

I think it’s too soon for a lot of his draft classes, particularly the 2016 one which could reallygo either way at this stage, but his picks have typically has early success (e.g. Sims) before dropping off.

He's actually done a poor job with late rounders. We've cut a lot of day three draft picks as rookies and guys after one year. Pamphile sticks out as a success and Kwon. Day three picks help round out depth. 

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

14/22 picks have been starters or key contributors. 

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

We've had a rookie/struggling QB the whole time. And we were 9-7 last year, half a game out of the playoffs.

No excuses on that part. 

The whole 2016 draft was a miss. 

Hargreaves is a nickel CB taken 12th overall. That kid Tavon Young in round 4 is having a better career as a nickel than Hargreaves. 

Noah Spence is undersized and injury ridden. Yannick nigueke (spelling? ) from Jacksonville was a better pick. 

Aguayo - lol  had another shot at Yannick. 

Smith: remains to be seen. I'd like to see him with a pass rush  

2014 draft has been a wash outside of Evans. So many bad picks. 

2015: best class out of the 4 for now. I can't judge 2017 just yet. Winston needs to build consistency. Kwon and market have been established starters. Smith has been up and down but he's played well against top pass rushers so that has proven to be a quality pick. 

His free agency record has been atrocious even after lovie smith era. Desean jackson is making 10 million to run go routes and verticals Bc he's not a guy that works the middle. Swaggy baker lol. Disgusting. Doug Martin he held on to too long. Should have cut him this offseason. Robert agents, TJ ward, Evan smith. All busts. 

He cut Donald penn who still had good football left in him. 

Archived